Why did you pick your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've chosen mine because I was bored and I hadn't any idea of username this day ... And I was watching Code Lyoko too ... .So guess at which character my nickname is referring to ?

Same thing with my netgame nick (Eyeshield 21), I was reading Eyeshield 21 that day so ...

If I'm reading Detective Conan, should I rename me as Edogawa Conan or Kudo Shinichi ? XD

The first username in srb2 and in the forums that I used was Tyson The Hedgehog because I wanted my name to be...well, unique.

But then I realise a few weeks back that there's loads of people here who also use the username "Tyson The hedgehog" in srb2 and in other sites, so I decided from now on to go with NirvashDX, since no one has really thought of it yet (Checked in google :P)

I got the Nirvash part from "Eureka Seven" ( manga/anime ) and the DX part after playing Sonic Adventure DX.

(God, the start on this forum. Edit it!)

Influanced by the colour mainly used by myself, Steel Blue, to feel somehow special. When I was an absolute noob to this game I got a name Steel Sonic. Shortened after that to Steel and made up my character, which was 3 years later (now that I am 15) scrapped and added CZ to make everybody know my main dominion, even though it's not working...

Last edited:
If my reasoning isn't obvious you clearly don't know my list of characters, and obviously don't know my main one. :x

Senku & co. are your characters? I always thought they're some sort of hedgho-morphized humans from an anime or some sort... C'mon it makes sense. They look like it.

There's a complete difference between a Senku and a Senku Niola, same with the others. The ones with no last name (some of my characters lack last names so ignore ones not being Senku Senya and Nitemare not having one) are the old characters that I don't care that much about anymore, the ones with last names along with the specified no last named ones are the ones I currently use and care about most.

In simple terms: left = no, right = yes
http://senku.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d1v3568

Last edited:
I was just bored and I had Sonic all over my mind so I put my name as sonic fan2000 and really want to change it since I think it's stupid.

Could've sworn. I posted on this topic before...

Specifically my original username was "HYPER SONILDOW", or without the space in between. I can't recall correctly. It's a horrendous and n00bish username I know, but I can't blame my infancy stage for believing that it was cool at the time. I do remember the origin on where it came from. At the time, Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) had came out, and I was one of those that thought the game was amazing, so what I was beginning to think was "what if I take Sonic, Shadow, and Silver's name to make a cool name, and throw in Hyper just to make it sound cooler" and out came the name "Sonildow" which obviously you already know. For some unknown reason I did it in all caps to make my name isolated, and outstand the other usernames on the messageboard, because I thought it was just the coolest name anyone could ever think of. turns out later to myself...HELL no.

This is when my generic username "Thompson" comes in.

After I saw everyone starting to alternate their names, I private messaged Rob, and well, I attempted to make a a few various generic names. I forgot what they were... They never were accepted, and I thought "screw it" im going to just try in Mr. Thompson. Thompson's my last name for anyone that didn't know. Few days later, Rob entered my name wrong on purpose I believe, and put Thompson instead. Sounds boring... but, I've grown to like it alot, and I kind of love whenever other users announce my name in a post. <3 Just thought I could share my story...

"HYPER SONILDOW"
Heh, I remember finding an easter egg in your old 360mod back in 1.09.4 that was like on an island somewhere on the first zone, and said something like "Made by Hyper Sonildow :D". I'd get a screenshot, but the virus attack a few month ago deleted the 1.09.4 SRB2 folder... Along with all of the modifications that aren't downloadable today... *sniffle*

Roxas_the_Hedgehog...

It was something i came up with long ago. Thought of KH2 and thought....."Hmmm why not use roxas?"

Antwonious...

My friend used to call me that as if i were to be a spartan. (yes from 300)

because I was young when I joined and thought I was uberly cool putting SuperSonic in my name. But the names I usually go by are Herosonic2 (the sonic part in that is just a coincidence I swear), and Anbu Shynobi, a character I made up representing me in an overly exaggerated anime version

Mine is more than obvious, I'm a fan of SEGA franchises, and just add the ". exe " because I am very curious about to programming.
(And also because in games, some would say it was some kind of program slowed due to my high PING)

Well how i got my users name is pretty short and weird so we had a house with the number 6018 and my friends called me mikey so before we moved out i combied both of them to become mikey6018 !!!

How I got my Username, This is real funny here, It was really a pen name for a class project that I had to do, and I wasn't one that liked my stuff shown. When I asked not for my teacher to tell my identity, the crazy dude went ahead anyway. Kinda got stuck from there.

How did I get my username? Well my username was also my Runescape account's name but I quit RS a while back 'cause it got extremely boring for me. BTW I usually go by AMRDeuce or xAmRDeUcEx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back