• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Check out my Md2s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang on, I think I just realized why your colorchanger WADs failed. Did you remember to load up the MD2s without a texture in the folder for them?

Yeah, I just didn't do it 100% correctly. Just trust me I don't wanna get into details.

Sure, I just found/got a SA and SA2 sonic model, that I wish to animate for myself.

Sure, I just found/got a SA and SA2 sonic model, that I wish to animate for myself.
[Captain Falcon]YES![/Captain Falcon]
This is great. PLEASE do the SA2 one first. I LOVE that game. I'd also like to see you do MD2s of things like flowers or bushes.
Edit: Wait, as in not upload for us to DL and just for yourself?

Please look in the last page, I added a Pack of old md2s I found that have flowers, bushes, monitors, bushes, etc.

I answerd that on the LAST PAGE! And if still don't get it look it up, try different thing.

WEREHOG, Jeck stated a couple times he was battling the Triangle Limit for SRB2. There's no way he could use Brawl models. ._.

I can try it if he wants. Can you make amy sa model? I think it is in the same file, at least in the game.

Well, the Models Resource has a ton of Sonic Adventure models, but unfortunately they're in a Maya format. Maybe Blender could convert it..?

Please look in the last page, I added a Pack of old md2s I found that have flowers, bushes, monitors, bushes, etc.
When I talked about monitor, I was thinking of Elemental shield/Gravity boots/Recyclers monitors, I already have the other.

OK, WHY HAVE I KNOWN ABOUT THIS MODEL RESOURCE WEPSITE?! It's amazing and I CAN make srb2 md2's from the models! (If they fit the Triangle limit.)

Why not make a SADX shadow model? I saw many of those things on youtube. Also you should make a Super Sonic 100% of the time no?

I'll Look into it, first I wanna get most of the MAIN characters, so right now im working on Amy, from SADX.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back