In Preparation for SRB2ME's Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
TDSunshine said:
And what annoys me even more than that is when you are in a heated match and someone standing in the middle of it says "DON"T TAG ME I'M NOT PLAYING!!1!!111"
I've never seen that one before, but that is borderline ridiculous. I mean seriously, if you're not playing, then go away. Other people do want to play.

Angelus_the_echidna said:
TDSunshine said:
And what annoys me even more than that is when you are in a heated match and someone standing in the middle of it says "DON"T TAG ME I'M NOT PLAYING!!1!!111"
I've never seen that one before, but that is borderline ridiculous. I mean seriously, if you're not playing, then go away. Other people do want to play.
Yesh they are like DONT TOUCH MEE!!!I AM SETTING MY CAM. Dude Take the time to left the game and set you cam. Then just play good and do not say not DAWNT TEWCh ME!!

Just a question (I'm such a n00b), but where would we download SRB2 from if it's in SAGE? Here? SAGE? The SRB2 Website?

Violo said:
Just a question (I'm such a n00b), but where would we download SRB2 from if it's in SAGE? Here? SAGE? The SRB2 Website?
I'd say that SAGE would link directly to the SRB2 website, or SRB2.org and SAGE will each have their own mirrors.

That happens to me a lot in just about every game I play. I usually solve that problem by actively seeking out whoever said it and shooting him in the face ^^

If you're going to AFK, do it after you're dead, amirite?

Drake Spyker said:
That happens to me a lot in just about every game I play. I usually solve that problem by actively seeking out whoever said it and shooting him in the face ^^

If you're going to AFK, do it after you're dead, amirite?

But you can't be dead forever, so you just respawn automatically after a few moments.

Its better to leave the game if you're going AFK =P

Sometimes if I have to go afk for a few (as in bathroom break) and im the one hosting the server, I will find a hiding space that no one can get to and then do what I have to do then get back as fast as possible, never fails me.

Thats what i try to do but when i get back because of my bathroom break My console is full of this words: HURRY,HURRY,HURRY!!!!

Jacy said:
Sometimes if I have to go afk for a few (as in bathroom break) and im the one hosting the server, I will find a hiding space that no one can get to and then do what I have to do then get back as fast as possible, never fails me.

I just do this in general. I've been banned because I'll use knux to latch onto a wall, and when someone gets close, I sneak up and shoot 'em. My brother really hates that. :D

10buckssaysthey'llpushitbacktoday

Place your bets nooow...

EDIT: ...how'd that get censored?

TDM said:
10 bucks says they push it back today
Place your bets nooow...

-10 bucks says they already submitted the game to SAGE (Deadline was 16-18 I think.) and maybe can't get it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back