Left 4 Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Left 4 Dead looks like a debugging game (in Sonic 2 style) where you place ridicously large amounts of zombies and die, I think it also has online play, it looks good. But I don´t know wich console it is for.

I have it for the computer, sadly my graphics card suck so i can't play it because people and zombies don't appear and every surface is a blinding white color.

Since I can't play it on my comp though, I have a friend who has it and when we are on the same team we never fail... Except when he incapacitates me for zombie bait and leaves me to die so he can get to the safe house.

On the topic of dying in l4d, apparently they will be putting an item in L4D2 that can revive people who really die. I saw my friend do that to 2 npcs so he can use them as zombie bait again. My friend is a cruel man.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's in the demo. You can use a defibrillator to start the dead person's heart up again. Kinda cheesy, but not any less realistic than conveniently finding their twin in some far away closet.

I played it a bit a few months ago. My computer can't play it, but from what I experienced, I'm not missing much that I can't get out of earlier games anyway.

Left 4 Dead was great.

Left 4 Dead 2 is the same game with melee weapons. I'm not buying it.

I've played the Left 4 Dead 2 demo. I love it. Its kinda cheezy with the graphics but the gameplay is fun fun fun.
If someone is about to die they say "Guys, if you dont know, i'm about to die, so a health pack would be helpful now". I lol'ed
If you use a refliberator (or however its spelled) the revived member saids "so thats what it feels like to be dead". funny funny.

Left 4 Dead was great.

Left 4 Dead 2 is the same game with melee weapons. I'm not buying it.

Left 4 Dead 2 is the same game

same game

Seriously? It's a sequel. It's GUARANTEED to be at the very least as good as the original, except with new campaign, new infected, new weapons, and new little bits of flavor here and there. How is this any different from Modern Warfare 2 or the latest roster update of sports games? Oh, that's right, Valve supports the games they make.

I'm not a fan of Left 4 Dead, but I have several family members that play it and all of them are really looking forward to the sequel. Even I like some of the things they are doing with it, such as the addition of daytime, some new creatures that change up the gameplay (chargers, jockeys, etc), addition of melee weapons, and the some of the flexibility of the server I've read about along with the new story and characters. This is just coming from what I've seen in one article.

I don't want to get into any of the drama, its not really my kind of game, but it looks like its going to be an outstanding game for those that are into that kind of stuff and I'm quite excited for their sake. (sorry, I know it sounds corny)

Since when is Left 4 Dead 2 even coming out for the PS3 ? After the Orange Box for PS3 failing badly (atleast from what I heard) I thought Valve was not going to release it on the PS3.

Either way, I have L4D for PC. I play it with DJShrike all the time. I can't wait for the sequal ,but, since L4D2 requires higher system requirements, i'll need to get some hardware stuff for my PC this Christmas in order to play it.

Haven't been able to play L4D2 yet. Scavenge mode looks cool-I guess. I'm able to dedicate lots of gameplay time though so i'll stick with Versus. Either way, from the looks of it, it looks like it would suck to play as a Spitter. :/ You still get to play as Hunter the most though, right ? :P

I used to think that Dark Carnival was going to be my favorite campaign, but after playing, I found out that I much prefer Hard Rain. It has an awesome concept, go from the boat landing to the gas station, and then back to the boat landing, with a hurricane forming along the way.

I hope more campaigns use this type of format in future releases.

All the campaigns are god tier. Like, I couldn't pick just one as a favorite. I also have to agree with Shadow Hog. The new Infected are incredibly fun to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back