Creepiest (non M rated) looking boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll count these as "bosses", being once-in-a-while toughies.

18392844.png

The Hellhound, from Call of Duty: World At War's Shi No Numa zombie map. Every now and then, you get thrown into a round of Hellhounds; fast, hard to hit, and hit hard (not as hard as normal zombies, thankfully). What makes it worse is that unless your aim is really good (not hitting one, but about 3 at once), you need to use what is basically the opposite strategy to the normal zombies.

Normally, shotguns, the .357 magnum, the raygun and, to a point the Type 100 SMG and MG42 machine gun are kings of anti-zombie; so is moving around, since being zombies, they're not especially fast. When these hellhounds come though, you want anything automatic. Magnum holds 6 rounds, shotguns are slow, snipers are worse. And these things, as said, are fast... holing up and making sure someone protects your ass from any spawns is a must. Doesn't help that the map gets foggy and their spawn points can be ANYWHERE.

FETCH ME THEIR SOULS.

That Big ghost you have to fight as Knux in SA2B. That laugh still gives me nightmares to this day. ._."

Isn´t Call of Duty an M rated game? come on, be fair on the topics, or else this one will also get locked.

Jellybones69 said:
Sonarkku, it shouldn't matter as long as it's appropriate.

But stupid users will then start posting random scrap from Silent Hill and Resident Evil.

Tell me, how does somebody posting something appropriate lead to other users posting pics from resident evil, silent hill and the like.

I have 3 that creep me out that are not M-rated. They are in order from creepiest to least.

1. Giygas (Earthbound)-The whole "read between the lines" concept. Enough said.
2. Psycho Mantis (Metal Gear Solid)-This guy was designed to **** with your mind. He knows the games you play, he knows how much you save. And what the hell's with the laughing portraits? First the developers screw with our minds, and then they have to laugh about it? Sheesh.
3. Jenova (Final Fantasy VII)-What's that purple spot? And the fact that it doesn't have many human features doesn't help.

Angelus_the_echidna said:
I have 3 that creep me out that are not M-rated. They are in order from creepiest to least.

1. Giygas (Earthbound)-The whole "read between the lines" concept. Enough said.
2. Psycho Mantis (Metal Gear Solid)-This guy was designed to **** with your mind. He knows the games you play, he knows how much you save. And what the hell's with the laughing portraits? First the developers screw with our minds, and then they have to laugh about it? Sheesh.
3. Jenova (Final Fantasy VII)-What's that purple spot? And the fact that it doesn't have many human features doesn't help.

I saw someone on youtube with psyco mantis saying that the guy liked Sonic Adventure 2 battle and that he really liked his chao. I lol'd alot.

Jacy said:
I saw someone on youtube with psyco mantis saying that the guy liked Sonic Adventure 2 battle and that he really liked his chao. I lol'd alot.

Imagine how I felt when he told me which boss my brother fought when he was previously playing Spider Man. Like I said, this guy was designed to screw with your head.

You know what? I forgot about one of the creepiest Disney boss ever created. You may know him from Disney's Fantasia. He is a mandatory boss in kingdom hearts. He is Disney's version of Satan, ladies and gentlemen, I bring you..
[spoiler:2e3336b213]
chernabog16.jpg

Chernabog! VIDEO 0:55[/spoiler:2e3336b213]

crazy escape said:
You know what? I forgot about one of the creepiest Disney boss ever created. You may know him from Disney's Fantasia. He is a mandatory boss in kingdom hearts. He is Disney's version of Satan, ladies and gentlemen, I bring you..
[spoiler:67c3f25c74]
chernabog16.jpg

Chernabog! VIDEO 0:55[/spoiler:67c3f25c74]

I forgot what Disney Fantasia was so I thought you were gonna say Hades.

I guess he is one of Disney's interpretations of the devil but he's not that scary.

Well, unless you tick him off maybe....

You just gotta LOVE how fucked up the Mother series is.
What makes Giygas so efective, isn't the giant red swirl in the backgruond.
It's the music, the dialogue, and the fact that there is a fetus there. EARTHBOUND SPOILERS YAY:
[spoiler:b5a67562f4]The fact why his dialogue is so erratic, and why there is a fetus in there, is because Ness and Co. travelled back in time to destroy Giygas back when he still wasn't born. He's basically defending himself, and even considers Ness a friend.[/spoiler:b5a67562f4]
Or at least that's what I got.
But yeah, the creepy organ music is what makes all this stuff so creepy, especially that unused boss in Mother 3.
Oh hey guys:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/NightmareFuel/VideoGames
There you go.

People is still confused about the fetus, if I could only upload the image I made, but I can´t, my computer is so slow I can´t upload images into imagehosting.

Jellybones69 said:
Chernabog was really creepy, and a nice surprise boss too.

Jacy, can you link this video you talked about?

I tried to look for it and found it was removed. It was so funny too.

All I rememeber him saying was:
"Hmmm... you seem to like sonic adventure 2: battle. Hm... You seem to like your chao alot too."
I think in some cases he names your favorite chao. I think...

Also,
Sonnarkku said:
People is still confused about the fetus, if I could only upload the image I made, but I can´t, my computer is so slow I can´t upload images into imagehosting.
Maybe you could make it your temporary avi if it fits the needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back