SRB2 doombuilder.I would like help as in making some things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well does anyone have suggestions on what I did wrong?
Because I think I tagged it wrong because I right clicked the sector set the number to 3 then right clicked the FOF set it to three and dragged it on top of the sector that I tagged earlier thats near the wall.

I'm afraid to download your file because you thought the link in my sig sent you viruses. It was an accident. I'm sorry I removed it.

Also to Bluezero4: I have no upload because it's no level. I just want to know what to do to make the FOF over sector thing.
It's not like sending you something that isn't even a saved level will help at all. Unless you do it for me but then I won't know what to do.

Hey does anyone know how to change the title screen, title credits, and title music. Like in the Jmankart thing.

Yeah, I can't find it there.
If you could support me with the page it's on I would appreciate it very much.

Just look in SRB2.srb for the sprites you want to replace. Rename your sprite lumps to the lump names of the sprites that are going to replace. TA DA!

Also, no Jkart music. >>

How do I make it so the walls are like all tiny and it shows the sky.
An example of what I'm blathering about is in The super sonic level of Mystic Realm.Or the sky level of mystic realm and when you fall to the floor theres little walls that make it look like all sky.
Because all I can do is make really big walls, like when you just make 2 sectors do nothing else and go to 3d mode.

Building on what BZ4 said, To make a majorly sky level, make the floor of the level 0, and the ceiling and floor of the thok barrier 10,10. That way, there will be mostly sky, with a little wall. If there is no wall, the game glitches up, however.

Is it really that hard to figure out that F_SKY1 is the sky? Seriously, man, did you read any tutorial at all or are you just randomly clicking around DB and doing crap? I'll admit my guide needs work, but it's hardly the unintelligable mass of garbage your posts seem to make it out to be, because I don't think you understood any more than five out of every hundred words displayed on the screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back