NC Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

roboegg99

Okay Mystic will probably lock this but I don't give a fuck,I quit wading and had to give up on paper naruto a.k.a. s&r an evil threat and I cancelled mugen series because I messed up my mugen folders and stuff, so really I only have one project going(rfm). But anyways this has been a series i've worked on for awhile, I'm currenlty working on part 6(if windows movie maker would stop being gay than I could get it done faster) but anyways here are the first 5 episodes:

naruto chatroom 1:

URL Removed

naruto chatroom 2:

URL Removed

naruto chatroom 3:

URL Removed

naruto chatroom 4 part 1:

URL Removed

naruto chatroom 4 part 2:

URL Removed

naruto chatroom 5:

URL Removed

Some of these(3-5) have bad language(but who cares they're still enjoyable to watch) and no their not a rp, and its not a project and if it is, I only have 2 projects going(this and rfm) so its not alot of projects or whatever the hell you call it, but anyways don't talk about the grammar of the videos its the interwebs and mostly noone wants school on the internet. but anyways enjoy the show and tell me what you think of it.

roboegg99 said:
Okay Mystic will probably lock this but I don't give a ****,

Correct. You don't, but we _do_. Thanks for breaking even more rules, you happy now? Great! I hope you enjoyed your time here. Don't blame us for your stupidity. Such an ironic thing, Mystic may not be locking this, but _I_ sure am.

Sonict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back