When do you change your avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually change my avatar, after I really get used to it, or it just gets dull in my eyes. Usually this can take from three weeks to three months or so.

Spazzo said:
I usually change my avatar, after I really get used to it, or it just gets dull in my eyes. Usually this can take from three weeks to three months or so.

Ditto. In fact, I just got tired of my last one today. Normally I leave an avatar on for at least two months minimum though.

Whenever I feel like it, of course. I might get a new one in a few minutes, but of course, I sometimes get attached to my avi.

Very few times lately. I changed it once more recently, but then I changed it back. I don't know. I think of it as part of my forum experience, really. My current avatar, in my eyes, kind of represents me. And others really feel off. I will probably switch it every now and again for a bit of change, but I think that this one will remain a consistent one.

urlate

I change my avatar whenever I, uhh, feel like it. On the other hand, I take down my avatar because I feel it doesn't deny the fact that I am a real person. Really, I can't tell you how much havign a Zero up there changed how I thought of myself.

Never. Unless Maple Story becomes something to be extremely embarrassed about. Then I will use my Gunbound character...they all have the same name xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back