The Forbidden Next Gen Question

Which Next Gen Console Do You Want Most? (Or in 360's case, already got)

• The Sony Playstation 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Nintendo Wii

• The Microsoft Xbox 360

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashura The Hedgehog said:
Wow its like nobody wants Sonic The Hedgehog. :eek:
Brilliant. It couldn't be because their past games suck. No, not at all.
I actually may be looking into getting Sonic, but I'll be getting it for the PC if anything.

You're right: we don't want the same crap that's been shoveled towards us since 2003-ish.

Me? I'll rent it, probably won't beat it, probably will never touch it again...

>.>, I don't really see why the PS3 is SO exspensive. I mean, i can buy a Wii and get like 4-5 games for the PRICE of the PS3. I've seen it, it's graphics are nice, and the sounds better. The same goes for Wii, Twilight Princess is realistic, and it's on something that cost as much as the PS2.

Later in the game, you hit moments where, instead of a mach speed area, Sonic will be on a snowboard. These are even worse, as Sonic's collision detection and controls make it really messy. Infact, the collision detection in this game is very strange. The game treats objects like rings as solid objects, meaning Sonic runs into them and jitters a bit when he touches them - like he's collided with a solid object briefly.

HAH!

Really old SRB2s used to do that... like, internal alphas. Maybe a few of the old Xmas versions (0.92, 0.90), too.

I can't lose except 1300$?

I said "I can't lose," not "I have nothing to lose." :|

Sorry for the 1 month bump.

Anyway, I'll go with the Playstation 3, Resistance looks like a very great game to start with the PS3 launch. To be fair, I want to obtain a PS3 for the Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Virtua Fighter 5, Sonic 2K6, Resistance, Tony Hawk's Project 8, And Tekken 6.

It looks like a very great console, I can't even wait to play the new untitled Naughty Dog game on PS3.

The new untitled Naughty Dog game looks very awesome if you tell me. That's why I would want a PS3.

Last edited:
Shuffle said:
PS3 is so expensive because it has a Blu-ray drive in it. Yes, it's that simple.
Yeah the Bu-Ray players are like 1000$ or 700$ thats why it made it so expensive.
NOTE: If the PS3 didn't have Blu-Ray capabilitys it would have been the same prices as the Xbox 360.
That is why it is so expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back