Crash: Mind Over Mutant

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want this game because it is cooler than the other crash games.

because it is cooler than the other crash games.

cooler than the other crash games.
You make me sick. Get a PS1, grab some real Crash games, and don't show your face here again until you do.

I mean, I thought the way Sonic 'evolved' in recent years was lame, but Crash... ergh. At least it's a slight step up over Spyro's "Let's make Lord of the Rings but with dragons" reboot.

Also, Daywalker, I can't agree with you more, it's outrageous the way they changed the character designs. The whole point of Crash was to create a simple character capable of expressing exaggerated emotion, and he did it very well. But then these idiots come along and add more details to his body, each of which detracts from his emotion and makes him look unbelievably creepy. The original Crash was cute. I want to send the new Crash through a wood chipper so I don't have to look at him anymore. Aku Aku's fate was even worse. Why the hell did they mess with his body? It was perfectly fine the way it was. And what is with Neo Cortex now?

Oh god, I hated those character design changes so much, especially Aku Aku.

Crash Bandicoot had Gems/Keys, in Crash Bandicoot 2, keys were taken out, now you have to find Crystals and Gems, In Crash Bandicoot (3) Warped, same thing, but something new added, Relics, which you get if you beat the time in time-attack for the levels.

Crash Bandicoot (4) The Warth of Cortex game also had the same collectible things in Crash Bandicoot (3) Warped).

Crystals > Find it somewhere.
Gems > Smash all the crates/Find in some hidden path.
Relics > Beat the stage's best time.
Keys > Umm... aren't they hidden?

This is what Crash played as when I first played it, I still remember Cold Hard Crash in Crash Bandicoot 2 being very annoying mainly due to that 1 single Crate I keep missing while getitng 100%, guess where it was? Hidden very well in the Bonus stage.

As for Crash Twinsanity (Being the 5th one), the Gems are hidden in the levels now instead of smashing all the crates if I recall, as for the Crystals... err. (Ok, I played my friends Crash Twinsanity, but he was somewhat farther in the game, and while trying it, I noticed that there was no Crate counter, and that the gems were hidden now.)

Now as with Crash of the Titan and Mind over Mutant... what's the best word for these now?

Last edited:
Oh god, I hated those character design changes so much, especially Aku Aku.

I agree. One that really bugs me is the fate of Tiny the Tiger. He used to look awesome. Now he looks like a cross between a strong man, tiger, and rabbit. (Look at those feet!)

I agree. One that really bugs me is the fate of Tiny the Tiger. He used to look awesome. Now he looks like a cross between a strong man, tiger, and rabbit. (Look at those feet!)
Agreed, Tiny was awesome back then, but now hes just a PUSSY. (Also, Radical entertainment ruined the games, not Sierra. Just a little thing to point out for people that didn't know. ^_~)

EDIT:
I want this game because it is cooler than the other crash games.
...Are you serious?

Last edited:
Sierra (now Activision, pretty much) owns the Crash license. It's not like Radical just came out of nowhere and made the new games. Sierra had to okay at least some of it.

And it's not like Radical can't make good games. They've come a long way from Mario is Missing.

You got to be nuts thinking that Mind over Mutant is a good game. I played it, and will never play that crud again.

The predecessor, Crash of the Titans (play on the words Clash of the Titans) was sucky also. Horrible acting, annoying characters, and bad re-designs of the traditional Crash Bandicoot characters. Oh, and BTW, CRASH BANDICOOT DOES NOT PUNCH, HE JUMPS, AND SPINS.

The last great Crash game was Twinsanity. The only bad thing is that it was linear in the storyline, and had plot holes in it that confused you. It's no Mario 64, but it's great.

Crash Tag Team Racing is no Crash Team Racing. It sucked big time. The voice acting was stupid, the game was too childish, and too hard. It was just a pile of disappointment.

So I recommend to never get Mind over Mutant. It is horrible, because the cutscenes are ALL in flash, which sucks, and the moves are ridiculous, WHICH BTW, CRASH DOES NOT PUNCH, DARN IT. Never get it. Get your teeth pull out is the equivalent of playing this game. It's as bad as Bubsy 3D on the PS1.

Answer me this: have you even PLAYED the originals? After seeing what Crash used to be, I guarantee you will want to organize a mass burning of copies of his most recent trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back