Status
Not open for further replies.
17 - RMZ1
18 - RVZ Remix
20 - Outer Space 'music' (from MDK2)
21 - Doomship Zone (not DZ2)
28 - Final Fight Zone
97 - RMZ1 duplicate (doh)
98 - very very early Aerial Garden (by Jarel Jones, not RedXVI)

SSNTails said:
17 - RMZ1
18 - RVZ Remix
20 - Outer Space 'music' (from MDK2)
21 - Doomship Zone (not DZ2)
28 - Final Fight Zone
97 - RMZ1 duplicate (doh)
98 - very very early Aerial Garden (by Jarel Jones, not RedXVI)
Thanks, I've updated the file.

97 - RMZ2 again?

(As I've downloaded ALL SRB2 again)

Tunes 97 is Rocky Mountain Zone Act 1: I found this name from TUNES 13, v1.09.4.

EDIT:

Why MAP98 plays TUNES 45? We could renumber TUNES 45 to TUNES 98 for a better consistency. And TUNES 98 could receive another number (don't remove this music, please) once Cloud Place Zone plays another music.

EDIT2:

I've just discovered almost all Match maps play music out of order.

And TUNES 99? What is the name? (Found: Deep Sea Zone Act 1, Remix)

EDIT3:

Seems TUNES 42 Metal Harbor (Adventure Example Zone) was removed.

Now we have the full (or almost full) list of the music lumps, slots, ect., can we update the MusicSlots section to V2.0 in SRB2Wiki?

The Wiki adopts Wikipedia's "Be Bold" policy. I'll leave you to figure what that means and what you can add/edit on it.

Rob said:
The Wiki adopts Wikipedia's "Be Bold" policy. I'll leave you to figure what that means and what you can add/edit on it.

I didn't had the courageness to search for this "Be bold" policy yet. (don't tell me, i will search for it) But what i did find, is the MusicSlots article still says:
SRB2Wiki MusicSlots article said:
This article is outdated, and covers information in 1.09.4. The current version is 2.0.4, and this page does not reflect that.
Please help the Wiki by correcting or removing any misinformation, as well as adding any new information to the page.

Yet I see the new Musics from V2.0! Now we all know the article is NOT outdated, but if it's incomplete, then you can say:
An imaginary caution message said:
This article is dated to V2.0, but it is not complete! Please help SRB2Wiki for completing this article!

Umm...so yeah!
...*sudden silence*
Aaaaanyways, i think i don't want to edit in SRB2Wiki, i might end up messing up the articles!

P.S.: If i sound Noo--...err...Newbie-ish, i'm not!

Kancsar said:
Rob said:

I didn't had the courageness to search for this "Be bold" policy yet. (don't tell me, i will search for it) But what i did find, is the MusicSlots article still says:
SRB2Wiki MusicSlots article said:
This article is outdated, and covers information in 1.09.4. The current version is 2.0.4, and this page does not reflect that.
Please help the Wiki by correcting or removing any misinformation, as well as adding any new information to the page.

Yet I see the new Musics from V2.0! Now we all know the article is NOT outdated, but if it's incomplete, then you can say:
An imaginary caution message said:
This article is dated to V2.0, but it is not complete! Please help SRB2Wiki for completing this article!

Umm...so yeah!
...*sudden silence*
If the new stuff is there, then I will remove that notice.

Kancsar said:
Aaaaanyways, i think i don't want to edit in SRB2Wiki, i might end up messing up the articles!

Never worry about that. If, for some reason, you do mess up something and can't figure out how to fix it, all you have to do is drop me a PM and link the article. I can fix it up with no problem at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back