Parents just don't understand gaming...

Status
Not open for further replies.
cueball61 said:
My parents gave up on parental control software years ago after I kept hacking the binaries and destroying the software. Seriously, you can open EXEs in notepad, remove anything and it's destroyed. Yay for task manager processes!

Wow, you have mad skillz

Its not that hard to open up a file in notepad and delete a few important words. Come to think about it, many programs have little tolerance for such tampering in the first place...

Jazz said:
Its not that hard to open up a file in notepad and delete a few important words. Come to think about it, many programs have little tolerance for such tampering in the first place...

*Looks for "Important words"*

Meh, it actually doesn't matter too much which characters you delete, you can usually mess up a file pretty good without knowing exactly what you are deleting.

Thus the saying that it is easier to destroy than create.

Jazz said:
Meh, it actually doesn't matter too much which characters you delete, you can usually mess up a file pretty good without knowing exactly what you are deleting.

Thus the saying that it is easier to destroy than create.

Wow, ok.

1. Get homeschooled. You wouldn't see how much you can accomplish with homeschoolin.
2.Get 2 computers. I have 2, which is why I bugg my mom for me t get on, then she watches her online movies on my computer. sine my computer I'm not allowed to download anything, it helps.

My parents let me play just about anything, because I wouldn't snipe people heads of the onlylike in GTA. Also, on a related note, the only way parents understand gaming is if they play a fair share of games too. Seriously.

My parents are a pain in the glutius maximus!

My stepdad turns the internet off when I'm wireless on Pokemon!
I'm like "That guy waited a week for that egg and now its lost!".
All I get back is "Well he can wait another week"
Or a "Good.".
Good?
GOOD!?

MY INTERNET REPUTATION IS ON THE BRINK! HOW IS THAT GOOD!!??

I have my own computer, no issues with parents bothering me for the computer.

My dad plays online with his friend twice a week, so I use the excuse of "So he does it," to host netgames twice a week.

Ritz said:
Fish hook said:
MY INTERNET REPUTATION IS ON THE BRINK!
What reputation?

Pokemon Pearl and Metroid Prime hunters!

Mainly Pokemon because of my breeding service. I get so many customers is hard to keep up, then my stepdad shuts the net off! EVIL BAS--[evil thoughts]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back