• Kirby

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoshi is so cute! ^^

Oh, and he can swallow people whole. (<_< >_>)

I just dislike Kirby, for some reason. I can't say much for the games, though, as I have never came across a Kirby game in RL, and I've only ever played Yoshi's Island (Super Mario Advance 3)...

I'm going with yoshi on this one, even if I am a kirby fanboy.
I'mean kirby has become very repeditive, I like coping enemies and such, but absolutely no platformer kirby game was ever a challenge for me, which is bad since I love platformers for some reasion. o.o

Yoshi's games however (Exluding yoshi's story) are probobly the most anoying, yet addictive games I've ever played, the only bad thing is...I kinda have <spoiler>over 100 lives</spoiler>.

Why the hell is Kirby winning? He's the most uninspired Nintendo character of the bunch.

So what! Kirby can take other people's powers. What can Yoshi do. Kirby can copy Yoshi's powers.

But outside of that he's nothing but a pink circle that can't do much in the way of attack. That makes him a very shallow character. Not to mention, his copy ability is, well, copying. Enemy abilities don't make the character, it's what the character can do on his own.

What about Yoshi. Outside of that he is a dinosaur that looks like a size a (real) baby dinosaur and he has a dumb pattern on his back. I'm not trying to start a flame war but deep down people know Yoshi sucks.

That argument made no sense. Compare Kirby's and Yoshi's body structures. Yoshi's is far more inspired and complex. Also, you made no mention of abilities.

Earuto, this isn't a flamewar, it's a debate. It's perfectly within the rules here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back