How Making exe in srb2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to go ahead and say that he's not S.O.N.I.C. because he's been around for a while, and the admins would've permbanned (Evasion) him by now.

He's like him because of the not sentence thing and the spamming with bad level packs called mods.

Triangle Trumper said:
It's S.O.N.I.C. You can tell. I mean:

Hiil_green by ((.SONIC.))
Hiil_city by SONIC ROBO DX

Didn't SRDX correct his Hiil city level to be Hill city? ((.SONIC.)) never did that to his Hiil green level...

If you can't even type properly, what makes you think you'll be able to edit the SRB2 source code, which is written in C, one of the higher level programming languages out there?

Guys, does it really matter. Almost every post it this topic is about SONIC ROBO DX's typing or if he's S.O.N.I.C. and has NOTHING to do with the question that was asked. The only two post I saw that were helpful were:
DashFox2007 said:
If you REALLY want to, check that "bots" topic I answered in this section.
And
mikesword221 said:
I wouldn't bother. Your better off with a .BAT file. There a lot easier.
Cue said:
If you can't even type properly, what makes you think you'll be able to edit the SRB2 source code, which is written in C, one of the higher level programming languages out there?
So what, what does typing properly have to do with editing srb2 source code.

If you don't write with the exact syntax of the language, it simply won't compile. You have to write properly while programming, because otherwise it either doesn't compile or you cause a huge bug per mistake.

Also, C isn't one of the highest level languages out there. It's high level, yes, but it has typed variables, no native support for string operations (you need to use functions to do operations with them), no garbage collector, nothing of that. What you write in C is exactly what the processor does. Visual Basic is higher language. Script languages are even more, as those have garbage collector, variables don't have any types, arrays can be indexed using strings, etc. (and hence take up more memory and run slower, so there goes the main advantage of C, next to portability).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back