Sonic 2 Special Stages

Status
Not open for further replies.
special stages not load

the special stages i could not find it

when i get the 50 rings and reach checkpoint, and then i jump, nothing happends, i did patched the mod correctly , what i did wrong?

These replace the normal special stages, you still have to find the emerald token in each level and complete the stage with it to get in.

Looks nice, I've yet get to try it out but it's nice that those were made a thing.

Just sucks that we can't have(client side) sprite rotation when on angled slopes(and I say client side so there's no need for additional sprites) and based on what I've heard it's rather difficult.
S2 didn't have Spike Mines for the first, if not also the second stage, so keep that in mind when redoing those.

If you're up for it you can do the S2 remake, surely would be nice to see.

The reason why I commented though was because of something specific, said thing being the last screenshot and Wad used.
I wonder where you got it from because said wad uses the exact sprites I once made for my Modern/Unleashed Sonic wad.

In short, I once released a beta of the sprites in 3d rendered form (since I'd use a model with custom animations as a base, export that as sprite and later use that as base for the actual sprite) however I've seen it being used and misused for other wads despite me not giving green light for editing.

Not something you did wrong and I'm fine with you using it, but I'd like to track down where this came from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back