Sonic music mash-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titan

I'm not sure where to put this, so I'll put it here. If this is not the right place, just let me know.

Anyways, after listening to the mash-ups of Sonic songs other people have made, I have been inspired to create my own. That was 2-3 months ago. During that period, I have made 19 mash-ups featuring different Sonic songs from different games, and now, I feel ready to share them online.

http://www.mediafire.com/?7kcsesbalkr25n9

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sonic Stadium posts a ton of mash ups. You could probably send in some of yours.

Why don't you upload your music to youtube? It is much easier to click on one video to the next instead of downloading them and then deleting them.

Sonic Stadium posts a ton of mash ups. You could probably send in some of yours.

Why don't you upload your music to youtube? It is much easier to click on one video to the next instead of downloading them and then deleting them.

I wanted to post them on youtube, but I don't see how I'm supposed to turn a song into a video.

I wanted to post them on youtube, but I don't see how I'm supposed to turn a song into a video.
Use a video making software (Windows Movie Maker is free to download) to add music + a picture. I would either go with using an image that goes along the song title (Say Hydrocity Zone + Hidden Palace - Edit an image to combine the two) or display a generic Sonic image.

Use a video making software (Windows Movie Maker is free to download) to add music + a picture. I would either go with using an image that goes along the song title (Say Hydrocity Zone + Hidden Palace - Edit an image to combine the two) or display a generic Sonic image.

huh. Much simpler then I thought.

So, is this the place for posting personal favorite Sonic mash-ups now?

Poker Reef, Lava Face, whatever...
The only good thing to come from Sonic 4's goofy boss theme
A helluva lot of mash ups that mix Michael Jackson tunes with S3+K tunes. It kind of makes sense considering the Jackson and certain people surrounding him made huge contributions to Sonic 3's soundtrack. The most obvious comparison is probably Sonic 3's credits and Jackson's Stranger in Moscow
The absolute swankiest Sonic mashup. This is the best rendition of this particular pairing I've found, but it doesn't do the non-Sonic tune justice

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back