Noob problem solved... I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish hook

We all seem to have a day when we want to play SRB2 online. We join a server and think who will be playing with you while you wait for it to load. You finaly join and *Evil music*...your surounded by noobs.
To avoid this disarster, add something to the server name to tell other SRB2 Messageboard members that your not a noob. Something small and simple. I add 'super' to the begining of my servers, eg. Super Race, Super CTF. The one problem though, is remembering what these words are.

'super' is one of the server name prefixes that noobs use...
This is a terrible idea, here's why:
  • It doesn't solve the problem one bit.
    We know who's a good host, that's why they actually just put plain old Someone's Server as their server name. And by that, I mean not everyone that does that is a good host, we just know by their name.

And pretty much no one would classify themselves as n00b. There's no way to properly implement this without a whole registration system.

On the other hand, Penopat hosted today wih soemthing along the lines of "Lol, o hay guys!" ealier today.

I still don't think there is anything we can do about the n00b problem. This game is known on many websites along with the master board. So people will get the game and join the board. There isn't anything we can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back