• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Shadic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever since i watched Sonic: Nazo Unleashed, i've been dying to make a Shadic.wad. Anyways, I'm planning to make him as his Non-Hyper self for when you play normally and maybe his super-form will be hyper Shadic. So far i've only made one sprite (which took AGES since it's my first attempt at spriting) but if enough people like it i'll finish it...... eventually.
http://i315.photobucket.com/albums/ll454/Shoopdawoop27/Shadic1.jpg
O.K, that link SHOULD have worked. If it didn't tell me and i'll try again.
RIGHTEO! let the constructive criticism begin!

I tried making a Shadic once. I think shadic has... 7 spines visible from the front, and the top one is bigger... unless this is a different shadic from what I'm thinking, and chances are it is.

sorry about that, I only had a side picture of him.
but I can change it a bit if you want.
and the shoes...... they were the hardest part...

Yeah, if you've seen it, it's where Hyper shadic blasts perfect nazo with that ring--kamehameha-attack-thingy in to space and that dark thing appears in the sky, then look closley around that part, that's when Hyper Shadic turns normal for a split second. Yeah, that's the pic i used to make this.

yeah, but I'll probably make Hyper Shadic as the superform, mainly because I don't think there's a SUPER Shadic.

Anyways, do you see anything that might need improving?
If so, please tell me!

Also, a small update on the first sprite:
-general shading improved
-shadow's arm rings added
-middle spike is more lifelike thanks to MORE shading
-the gloves were made slightly bigger and better
I'm too lazy to post a pic, but if you really want one i'll give you a link.
By the way: the 'upgrades' on the first sprite will be FAR more noticable in paint or any other editing program.

yup.... that's all for now.
Like I said earlier, please tell me if there are any errors that may need changing or if there's simply something you just want me to add.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back