What size is your SRB2 folder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
srb2_folder.png

Size:1.61 GB (1,731,688,523 bytes)
Size on disk: 1.61 GB (1,738,788,864 bytes)
Contains: 3,108 files 510 folders

Hetor said:
OMG 5,09gb O.O! Do someone have bigger size?

You're not gonna think this is real...

OVER 9000mb!! *Shot for spam*
EDIT: Yeah, im lying, sue me, more like 754mb...

GemEarthBrandon said:
My srb2 folder is 2.20GB

I have 12 folders and 1,235 wads.
Fix'd
1 TB is 1024 GB, unless all of your WADs are almost 2 gb each, there is no way that your SRB2 folder is 2.2TB.

I usually clean up my folders as much as I can so it changes. So far I have 411 MB of what I labeled as "noob wads" and 543 MB for the other stuff in my srb2 folder. Interesting that my "noob" folders is almost half the size as the other stuff.

Speedylizzard14 said:
Hetor said:
OMG 5,09gb O.O! Do someone have bigger size?

You're not gonna think this is real...

OVER 9000mb!! *Shot for spam*
EDIT: Yeah, im lying, sue me, more like 754mb...

Sorry for Russian language. "Размер" is "Size", "На диске" is "Size on disk". By the way, upgrade, bigger size now :D

GemEarthBrandon said:
My srb2 folder is 2.20TB

2.20 TERABYTES?!

1.13GB. Used to be over 1.50GB but I deleted all the unnecessary pictures I took for the lulz.

zeldagamer00 said:
GemEarthBrandon said:
My srb2 folder is 2.20GB

I have 12 folders and 1,235 wads.
Fix'd
1 TB is 1024 GB, unless all of your WADs are almost 2 gb each, there is no way that your SRB2 folder is 2.2TB.

I have lots of video files that really dosen't really need to be in there, so stop thinking you know everything.

GemEarthBrandon, most harddrives can't hold ONE terrabyte, let alone more than one. You're obviously lying. I mean, the most expensive and modern harddrives today could hold 1TB or more. For you to have one folder that is double that amount, and then being able to balance all of your other applications would be maybe 2.5TB or so. That's a ridiculous, absurd amount, that is most likely a fabrication.

Why would your SRB2 folder hold these video files? Also, why does the size matter? Just because your folder wields a heavier burden on your harddisk doesn't mean anything other than you're obviously not good at optimizing for space. I don't think there are enough wads to even fill 2.2TB. Replacing the T with a G is a very clever endevour at trying to boost your points, but it's not worth the trouble of lying, now is it?

Considering the size, if you had every wad for SRB2 not counting lame stuff like music wads, it would only be a max of 7~10% of that 2.2TB, and that's being generous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back