Nostalgic Movies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piggybank

Throughout the summer I was able to find some good classic movies I watched over and over again in my childhood, such as Space Jam and The Rescuers, and be able to love them once again. I also stumbled on more movies that I never saw back then, yet they look and feel like I've seen them for years, such as Cats Don't Dance.

So... Do you guys know any movies or other things that make you want the good ol days back?

I saw a bunch of old movies this summer, but they were mostly movies I hadn't seen before. I'll try and think of something nostalgic...

Your all thinking way too recently... How about Star Trek II Wrath of Khan, Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure, and Ferris Bueller's Day off? Yes my mind lives in the 80's despite never living in that time.

Suburban Commando, back when the Hulk acted in more than just in WWF Wrestlemania.

I remember this one flick, Heavyweights, about some kids shipped to fat camp. It's really entertaining.

When I was really little, I watched the first Land Before Time over and over again. It's still a great piece of work.

Last edited:
Wow, I wonder how many more people here grew up with Disney animation (of one form or another)? However these days I doubt many kids will get it in their stream as a child now.

... That and Super Mario Bros. always seemed to stick out to me for some reason. Even watching it as an adult later I appreciated what they did with what little they actually had to work with...
...And the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movies. Just the first two. Talk about fun action. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back