What the hell, man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Segmint said:

How do you kick ass over the internet?
Actually, I say get rid of [color] too. They're all really annoying, and usually abused, so, why not? It would be just as easy to install a mod to do it for you, but that's just me.

No. [color] stays. Look, we already lost sig images-[color] is not only our last bastion of any sort of artistic ability in our sigs, it's also not nearly as abused as you think it is. Like, in all my time being on this board, I've never seen it spammed with anywhere near the frequency that [size] was.

that is messed up, those noobs have proballay never even played sonic before, this isnt f*cking warcraft forums or any of that crap! :evil: :evil: :evil: those noobs need to stop coming to the forum looking for dates or "friends" because they are to lazy to get off their sorry a*ses to get some!!!!!!!! i hate noobs, alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um, just by judging your grammar and how many repetative smilies you just made, wouldn't you be one of those people? Anyway, I would say size is one of the most useless and annoying effects on the board. It was seriously abused for absolutley no reason at all. I say good riddance.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
Shadow Hog said:
Once again, the ineptitude of the masses ruin it for the competent few. Good going, you masses. I'm sure the few are going to be thrilled.
Fixed.
I lol'd.

Yeah, hadn't thought about it that way, but all things considered, that sounds more proper...

What, you want another meaningless and time-wasting task to be put on the administrators shoulders?

Turbo_The_Hedgehog said:
that is messed up, those noobs have proballay never even played sonic before, this isnt f*cking warcraft forums or any of that crap! :evil: :evil: :evil: those noobs need to stop coming to the forum looking for dates or "friends" because they are to lazy to get off their sorry a*ses to get some!!!!!!!! i hate noobs, alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh the irony...

About time size was killed off, I was getting tired of having to click quote to read a message.

I never cared for size, though its absence does make posts/sigs using it a pain in the butt to read. A cheap (hopefully) way to fix that would be to make size a hidden tag that does nothing. I don't know much about BBcode, but from my perspective, it should work.

cueball61 said:
Turbo_The_Hedgehog said:

Oh the irony...

About time size was killed off, I was getting tired of having to click quote to read a message.

Talking about [color] and [size] abuses, i see there are many emoticon and exclamation mark abuses too.

I'm sure that the only reason they haven't been removed yet is that there's virtually no point in doing so unless the img tags are getting removed as well, which is a horrible idea.

Actually, Ritz, removal of the emoticons has been discussed many times, as after all, most of the idiots that would use the emoticons probably don't realize how easy it is to use their own, as after all, you don't see anyone using anything other than the default ones anyhow.

I seriously wouldn't object to removing them. I just figured a lot of people would complain as they always do when we remove a useless feature everybody hates. I have had the "Disable Smilies in this post" checked by default in my profile for several years now.

Maybe you should figure out how to force it upon all new users?

(Wait a minute, is this sentence a statement or a question? I can never tell with this type of wording)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back