Role Playing, Cursing, Flaming and Other Off-Topic Nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mystic said:
I did, but I figured it would have more meaning if someone with the word "Administrator" under his name said the same thing.

"Now that's power. Tell me about it. I just hear that name and I shudder." - The Lion King.

I think custom titles would be awesome.
You could call yourself "Character Wadder, Map Wadder, General Wadder, Experienced Wadder, General Userr, MAD L33T PROGRAMMAR (>_>), Local dumbass, N00b, etc.
It'd give a little more insight to people.

We could have something setup ala The GHZ, where only the admins have the power to change one's title. That way, only titles accepted by the administration would pass.

Zeshiro said:
Custom titles....seems like a bad idea. I see poeple abusing this.
Why don't we just use the same policy as avatars? That is, if we even get them, because the people at Communism Team Jr. are so- *shot*

Before the board wipe, we did have custom titles, it was just a major hassle. I've considered giving custom titles to people who have been around forever, but I figure we really don't need them. This place has a very minimalist approach to the design, and I think it would be best to keep it that way.

No, Shuffle, you can not. :P Actually, the only time I even use titles is on sites where I'm on a team to identify myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back