Nicknames

Status
Not open for further replies.
In order to get to know each other a bit better, I thought, "Why not open up a thread about nicknames?" And so there you have it, a thread. Anyway, just post any nicknames (and possibly usernames you use on net play) that you like to be called.

Just call me ATB. Everyone else who knows me calls me that. People that first meet me on forums call me Arnold, yet Arnold really isn't even my real name. 0_0 Heh, pretty funny stuff.

On net play, I'm called arnoldthebartender (without the underscores, the shift button is used by SRB2 that does something along the lines of navigating to the previous screen when I try to use it to get my underscore)

I'll Begin here, and on SRB2 Netplay.
I`ll_Begin on IRC
Snip3rNife on various places like YouTube, THDJ DS, Metroid Prime Hunters, IGN, etc.
Volbeat on various places like YTMND, DeviantART, PhotoSIG, etc.
Stuff which include Volbeat, like Tom_Volbeat on Animal Crossing Community, or Volbeat A The Cheat on the Homestar Runner Wiki (and the fanstuff one too)
Thomas_Hill on Aussie-Nintendo.
I'm not telling you my RuneScape name. ;)

In other words, I just posted a years supply of nicknames I use elsewhere.

Some people call me JAHD because it stands for my name.Either that or home skillet biscuit( a chick at my school calls me that :wink:.)But just call me Silver360.

Here are all my nicknames:

Edub
Erock
Eman
Flare E
Flame E
Rock E
Hard E
Etics
Eticss
Emr
Ekil
Earuto

These are the nicknames that people call me. If this is not a lot then prove me wrong.

I'd like to get my username changed to my IRC one, but unfortunately, no.

Anyway, I use the nick "Naga-c" on IRC and netgames. Just to do with something I like, which would be a fictional creature called a "naga". Half-snake-human, just think a person who has a snake-tail rather than legs.

To be honest, I wouldn't entirely suggest searching for it. It has a bit of popularity in something that isn't exactly appropriate. (And I don't mean pr0n.)

Glaber
Suroguner
The VGA
Glaber-Kazooie
Glaber-Tooie
Player Glaber
Cats Glaber (Zero ring zone)
Tony (actual nickname)
Glaber again
Glaber yet again (used with rejoins only)
Contestant glaber (name to be used this contest.)

Cueball61.

I have a better idea, why not change the topic name to 'Nickname Origins'? So then it's discussing why it's our name...

Super Mystic Sonic - used for Sonic related things and youtube
SMS - Its a shorter version of Super Mystic Sonic
Golden warrior - On some game sites
N-master - VERY old name that I've used on some sites

Spazzo on the MB.
Spazzo in IRC. (Commonly referred to as Spazz, and most certainly not Spaz)
Spazz in netgames (Why not Spazzo, I dunno)
BaNaNa in Trackmania

I've been "Mystic" for years. Before that, I used to go by "MysticGokou" back when I made my original AIM name. Back in 1999, using DBZ names wasn't considered completely uncool =P

(this is a what people call me, and what I would like to be called...)
=SF94=(what I like to be called online)

SF94(what I like to be called online)

Sonic freak94(what I like to be called online)

sonic freak(what someone decided to call me)

S freak (what someone decided to call me).

Dr. Zoidberg(what I name my self online sometimes)

Bender (what I name my self online sometimes.. because I can say is catch phrase. you would know it if you watched futrama, no its not CHEESE IT!.)

Michael(my real name.)

Mike(my real nickname, and my friends nickname)

Uhhh... Thats it.

1.)roboegg99 (srb2 name and forum name)
2.)recky the hedgehog (youtube name)
3.)elmo (srb2 silly name)
4.)cameron (default name I come in by and my real name)
5.)roo (nickname)

And thats all my nicknames.

I prefer to be known as Draykon. Occasionally people will call me Dray, or Drayk. I vastly prefer Drayk, but it dosen't really seem to matter x.x

I occasionally go by Draykon Vokelda, as Vokelda is just a random last name for my character.

I also prowl netgames with random usernames, which I refuse to reveal :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back