Nintendo WiFi friend IDs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news for all! I now own a copy of Mario Kart DS!! However, I won't be able to play until I get back to my house tommorow afternoon. I will get this post edited once I get my code. *pulverised*

Hey, also, how many friends can be held in the friend roster at a time? The WiFi manual displayed it as if you can only have 4.

furyhunter600 said:
Hey, also, how many friends can be held in the friend roster at a time? The WiFi manual displayed it as if you can only have 4.
Dunno, I only have 1 friend.

One person said 30, another said 60, so I'm not sure. The part about only having 4, that's how many people can be in an online game at once, not how many friends you can have in your roster.

phazon sonic said:
Were do you get the IP and what happens when you get your DS hacked?
Your DS's IP is hidden, you don't need it. And hopefully you won't get your DS hacked, but if you do it's probably your fault for being a fool. Fool. Maybe I'll just hack your DS and change your name to "Fool", fool. How's that feel, fool?

60 max friends per game on the roster. I did know that only 4 players can race eachother online at a time... and I guess I must have skipped the friend roster section when I read the manual. Anyway, today I will be home and I will pwn you all with crappy racing skills!

Jason the Echidna said:
phazon sonic said:
Were do you get the IP and what happens when you get your DS hacked?
Your DS's IP is hidden, you don't need it. And hopefully you won't get your DS hacked, but if you do it's probably your fault for being a fool. Fool. Maybe I'll just hack your DS and change your name to "Fool", fool. How's that feel, fool?

Well thats kinda harsh but it's not really anything fool. But thats not really answering my question, so were are all of use getting your IP adresses?

Um, those aren't IP addresses, those are friend codes.
IP addresses don't look ANYTHING like friend codes.
IP Address:
xxx.xxx.xxx.xx (or something to that effect)

Friend code:
xxxxxx
xxxxxx

I decided to bump this thread for no apparent reason.

Except to say this:

270643 599372

Though I doubt anyone respectable would play me, just noobs. :\

yeah, so?
I happen to know Parasyte, he dosent hack to gain an unfair advantage, he just hacks to get the kewl courses. Take a look at his win/loss record for example. 24/73 last time i checked.

Ok, I've added some of you, I'll add the rest later when I get time.

Anyway, heres mine:

I should be on both MKDS and Tony Hawks American sk8land. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back