NiGHTS models?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostgame

Does somebody have a NiGHTS model I can use? Credit will be given. Also, I will need textures, so anyone with NiGHTS textures, that would be good. (Yes, Sonic 3D rev is being replaced by a much cooler NiGHTS fangame.)

Do it yourself

Heh. You don't even want to be within 5 miles of my attempt.

Search it (google, dogpile, your choice)

No results on Google, Altavista, Yahoo! search, and even spyware things that search every web site. Yup. So, can someone help me?

My brother got the Sonic Heroes models In 3D studio Max archives, and, by his luck, he studied how to use 3D studio Max....
But I won't recommend using any of those programs like Emule or KazA because they are dangerous like a.... I don't have anything to put here....

Use Filetopia for file sharing stuff. not as big a "community" as Kazaa or Emule, but it gets the job done and has no spyware files in the install.

Geona said:
Use Filetopia for file sharing stuff. not as big a "community" as Kazaa or Emule, but it gets the job done and has no spyware files in the install.

Shareaze is better then them all because it connects to all major networks at once and has no spyware/adware. It's also very popular and should be used whenever possible.

Arf said:
My brother got the Sonic Heroes models In 3D studio Max archives, and, by his luck, he studied how to use 3D studio Max....
Really? Can you pass me the files?

Nope. Sorry, My Windows files got screwed after a virus attack and we had to formatt my HD. And since I cannot install anything because of CleanSlate, I cannot install Emule.

Arf said:

He wouldn't have happened to get the Knuckles and Omega models would he? someone at SoaH asked about getting those two specific models for his Sonic-based Halo mod.

Edit: crap, nevermind.

I think, (I don't remember very well) He had the Team hero models.
He said that with 3D studio max he could make any pose he wanted to.

I'd love the heroes models, even just to screw around with them. I'd like the Sonic R models better, though... ooh, or the Sonic Jam ones!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back