SRB2 is in Paynt? I think not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Manic_

..Usually when I play my SRB2, it goes inverted in color after a while. It's pretty much common when I play, and appears only on my screen. Is there any way at all of fixing this?
Picture..:

wtf.png

This happens to me sometimes, for instance when a window opens behind SRB2. When it happens, try minimizing SRB2 and maximizing it again. Also make sure you don't have allot of things opened, other then that I've got nothing.

Try using the F11 key. It also changes the screen brightness, so if you think its too bright or dark, just keep pressing it until you get the brightness you want.

Looks like a palette error. Try pausing, and then alt-tabbing and clicking back on the game. That generally fixes it.

I might be wrong, but I think this is only a Software bug. If it becomes a problem, try using OpenGL.

No, it's a random wad I got off some random server.. It's called Tropical Paradise, and it's actually an interesting level. I tried the pause and Alt-Tab thing, yet it would still happen. I wonder if it is just my computer causing it..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back