Nintendo 64 Cheat Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espyo

Is there any way to find our very own cheats for Nintendo 64? If there is, please someone tell me how.

I don't want to be rude or anything, but I need some answers, quick. Plus, using Cheat Engine works, but I want an emulator that has a "cheat search" or "adress search" mode.

True Hyper Sonic said:
Plus don't cheat, unlock everything the hard you you lazy people.
First of all, you mean person.
Second, it's not what you think, I already unlocked EVERYTHING, the hard way. In several games (not all, but some) Do you want a savestate to prove it? (I'm talking about Super Mario 64) Besides, I always say:"Thou shall not cheat to complete a game, but thou shall cheat to have fun". I just want to get a way to find codes, like, Mario's speed, or jump height.
And 1-Up, thanks, even tough some of the codes didn't work, I checked preaticlly all of them arround the www, but what I want is some sort of way to edit\search the game's adresses.

At least you can tell me if there is a way to pass cheats to gameshark. I use Cheat Engine to change the adresses, but, when I try putting them on Gameshark codes, on Project 64, or vice-versa, it doesn't work!

Espyo said:
True Hyper Sonic said:
Plus don't cheat, unlock everything the hard you you lazy people.
First of all, you mean person. -How does that make a point?

Second, it's not what you think, I already unlocked EVERYTHING, the hard way. In several games (not all, but some) Do you want a savestate to prove it? - How does that prove anything? You can just download savestates off of the internet.

Besides, I always say:"Thou shall (It's shalt) not cheat to complete a game, but thou shall cheat to have fun". I just want to get a way to find codes, like, Mario's speed, or jump height. - http://www.cmgsccc.com/codes.php?do=view&id=3362 511 GameShark cheats, including jump height and speed. TOOK 2 MINUTES.

And 1-Up, thanks, even tough some of the codes didn't work, I checked preaticlly all of them arround the www, but what I want is some sort of way to edit\search the game's adresses. - Get a hex editor.

By the way: This is an edit button. It allows you to add or change things in a post without having to make another one. Please learn how to use it.

This owning was brought to you by Bigboi.

Glover? No, not THAT advanced cheating... More like... Making Mario run upsidedown or something.

Well, for now, I have found one thing. On Cheat Engine, while an adress is, for example: 17E0123F; on Gamshark, it's 80F1123F. Wich is to say, the last four digits are the same. Plus, I also know that, on the begging, 80 means normal cheat, 88 means GS Button activation... If I could only get some information about those two... (80F1123F) You would see me post many funny codes.

I just figured out that what I said previously about the cheats and the last four digits is fake. If I can find a way to find cheats, I'll tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back