Well that's obviously not right (character.wad problem)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invertin

I decided to add a minor modification to SonicCE.wad for my personal use. This is two numbers changed. I gave him the Homing attack and increased the actionspeed. No other modifications made.

And yet somehow when I load the modified SonicCE, instead of displaying the run/stand or whatever sprites, it randomly switches between a few different sprites. His standing sprite is the falling sprite, and one of the running is the end of level sign.

I've tried this with both Slumped and XME, with the same result. Infact, the same thing happened earlier when I tried to modify MetalKnux, but I thought that was just something I did.

So yeah. Any help in making the wads not break?

Ah, I knew there was something weird with capitalization, I didn't realize that it caused that, I figured it would cause error messages or something.

I'm a little curious about why it happened, since I set uppercase Lump names to off in Slumped, but whatever. At least it works now.

SLumpEd seems to autocapitalize at file load, regardless of whether or not you disabled the general autocapitalization feature. At least, this is from my experience.

One last thing. Technically it has nothing to do with SRB2, but I need help.

For whatever reason, my activation email will not arrive. I have sent it at least ten times now. Nothing. Checked spam, checked inbox, no email. Checked the spelling, it's perfect.

Now, obviously, this has nothing to do with editing SRB2, but without the activation email, this is the only forum I can post in, and either I can't send PMs, or this forum doesn't have them, or something along those lines.

I should mention that every time I try, the "email has been sent" screen shows up, but with an error at the top of the screen-

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen] unable to connect to tcp://127.0.0.1:25 (Connection refused) in [path]/includes/class_mail.php on line 641
So yeah. Help?

EDIT: Working now nevermind. Disregard this post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back