games that should have sequels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jellybones said:

LOL TRUE.

Alright, they really need to make another Trauma Center: New Blood game, staying on the basic gameplay but with more operations, more difficulty, more music and easier puzzles. Overall, better graphics.

Luigis Mansion.
Super Mario Sunshine.
Super mario world. (I know Yoshis island is the sequal but thats canon)
SRB3

We need Half-Life 2: Episode 3!
Star Wars battlefront 3. Now that is something I want to see.

There never was a Metal Arms sequel was there? I'd rather like to see one of those.

A couple years ago I would've said NiGHTS and Sin & Punishment as well, but those actually HAVE sequels now, which is awesome.

The NiGHTS sequel wasn't very good though.... Sonic Team was planning and developing it for the 360/PS3 for a while, then SEGA was all "Start from scratch for a Wii release and have it released by Christmas~!"
I think a GOOD NiGHTS sequel would be good.

verifiaman said:
A Megaman game that gets back to its roots.

Mega Man 9 would like a word with you.

Anyway, as for sequels...uh, maybe a sequel to New Super Mario Bros.? (And have it for the DS, not the Wii version)

PSI Hedgehog Chris said:
Anyway, as for sequels...uh, maybe a sequel to New Super Mario Bros.? (And have it for the DS, not the Wii version)

Umm, dude, the Wii version is the sequel. Also, it's not out yet.

Bigboi said:
Play any American games yet, Chao Freak?
Spyro and Crash Bandicoot count? They're from America... Spyro 1 is at the top of my list off all games. Even with all my japanese imports. I think good games could come from anywhere. Most of the ones appealing to me come from Japan though....

And Spyro does need another installment... well... a good one. I know that the series is still alive but the new ones kill my brain meats.. They need to bring the old style back...

How about Billy Hatcher? That needs a new game.

That Kirby Wii game that was announced five years ago would be it.

IF HAL GETS THE PICTURE AND ACTUALLY MAKES AN UPDATE REGARDING IT

Blue Warrior said:

It was Kirby Gamecube IIRC. But since Gamecube is dead, I guess its Wii.

Holy, judging by Japans Club Nintendos awards. (Kirby Frisbee) I'm guessing there will be a new kirby game next year!

I can't believe noone said Geist that one definately deserves a sequel, and Other games would be, Metal Arms, and The world ends with you.

Autosaver said:
Blue Warrior said:

It was Kirby Gamecube IIRC. But since Gamecube is dead, I guess its Wii.

Holy, judging by Japans Club Nintendos awards. (Kirby Frisbee) I'm guessing there will be a new kirby game next year!

Hmm...
Kirby Wii needs some Zero-3

Back on topic, Sonic R needs a sequel, BADLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back