Sonic fan game announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
LADIES AND MENTLEGEN, BOY AND GIRLS, I AM MAKING A FAN GAME!

Yes you heard the idiot above me correctly I am working on a Sonic game...

I will unveil the title, details, etc. later...

What to expect from this fangame...
>The game is not a normal Sonic Fangame, Gameplay-wise...
>It might not run if you're using what is considered a "very old computer"...
>The game will be cross-platform and open source...
>There are 12 classes (This probably just gave it away...)...
>The game is going to be using a completely different engine from SRB2(or at least very different)...

Also...

HELP WANTED

Since I have figure out 65% of the in-game material, it is only a matter of time before I need to get some extra help for speeding up the process. So, I shall need some help...

PROGRAMMING
Generally speaking, I am covered for programming(Even though I am still learning the basics*Me gusta face*); I still could use some extra manpower/debugging/something in that vicinity; so basically I got this.

ART
I am already working on the art. But revamps, constructive criticism, and joke edits are all welcome!

VOICE ACTING
I can voice act here and there; but with all the characters, It would take some help. So yeah, contact me.

MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKERS
Just encourage us and stuff; that will suffice(lol).

STORY
I got the story, suggestions/fanfictions/whatever are all welcome!

EXTRA MODELING ie: Map Making
Yes, you read that right modeling; the game is going to be in true 3D; so, mostly map/item making...

REMEMBER
I have nothing to do with Sega®,Valve®,Sonic Team®, etc.

Have a good day and be sure to respond/start threads if you are interested!

You should probably post examples of some assets (pictures, etc) you have so people know this is an actual thing and not just some pie in the sky idea.

If you're trying to recruit people then you shouldn't be so mysterious. You have to show us something (everything) you've done so far before we jump into a random idea some random dude on the internet came up with.

A response...

To be honest, I literally started the project not even two days ago; also, my classes have really been getting in the way of my life which might just come off as extra-shady; but know this is a real project with real progress.

So this should show what the game is.
http://imgur.com/a/2zUVy

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Nice GIF by the way.

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

Here is some random thing I made in like 10 minutes (which would be 3 if I was on my newer PC).

http://imgur.com/a/VE7Ju

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

I see the developers. XD.

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

Are you guys you going to watch or comment?

Not only is this forum not for general fan game announcements even if you did have progress, two obvious no effort images and no in-game shots is not a project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back