• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Kart Krew™'s exe mods

Still, it'd be nice to have a non-shared camera option, just because :P

On this note, you can always go into race, or any game-type other than co-op and the camera follows you exclusively. Of course this is because those game-types wouldn't work at all with that camera.

Welcome to Grove, the current wait map and private entrance to the main HUB, which is--
jbryU5h1D17Lhy.png

jTfq625bbYXif.png

Yes, there is a HUB world planned for this mod, as started in the first post.

Welcome to Grove, the current wait map and private entrance to the main HUB, which is-- *Picture*

Why are you hiding this information? Is it a spoiler for the Story planned?

Chrome said he wouldn't post more pics, so I will. Technically it isn't him!
srb20240.png

This is not how you install security.
srb20242.png

AAAAAAAAAAA

A CHASE? AWESOME. By the way, SRB2 2.1 is coming in 2 weeks! Is this going to delay the first release?

A CHASE? AWESOME. By the way, SRB2 2.1 is coming in 2 weeks! Is this going to delay the first release?

I am pretty sure we are going to have to wait til after 2.1 comes out to release a demo, since it would be pretty pointless to release a version 2 weeks before all of it goes out of date and needs to be updated. So in a way, yes it will delay the first release, buy you guys will have 2.1 to tide you over until we can get it ready.

I am pretty sure we are going to have to wait til after 2.1 comes out to release a demo, since it would be pretty pointless to release a version 2 weeks before all of it goes out of date and needs to be updated. So in a way, yes it will delay the first release, buy you guys will have 2.1 to tide you over until we can get it ready.

I thought TopDown was 2.1 friendly. Oh well. 2.1 did kind of sneak up on everybody.

There is no way something can be 2.1 friendly before 2.1.

I thought TopDown was 2.1 friendly. Oh well. 2.1 did kind of sneak up on everybody.

Not really, if you visit #srb2fun frequently. :V

Last edited:
Will this have a competition screen at the end of each level that compares each player's score, similar to Super Mario 3D World?

Those graphical glitches look like they could be a real nuisance at times, so I hope something is being done to fix or at least avoid triggering them.

It's a real shame we have to make run-arounds to avoid it. The Effect 5 mid-texture rendering bug has been in SRB2 about forever now. It isn't fixed in 2.1, so we have no choice.

It's a real shame we have to make run-arounds to avoid it. The Effect 5 mid-texture rendering bug has been in SRB2 about forever now. It isn't fixed in 2.1, so we have no choice.

I was talking about the bizarre horizontal lines (slime trails?) that kept popping up in the waterfall area, among other places, as well as that one pillar outright disappearing as players ran behind it. Also, was it just me, or did some of those Egg Mobile wrecking ball things go poof into thin air (as opposed to exploding or shattering) then they reached the end of their hallway?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back