Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, it's pretty fun playing; 'Guess who posted which answer!' =D
Number 56 on "How did you find SRB2?" is SonicMaster iirc
6 is me
17 on "How do you feel SRB2 could best be improved?" is a dev lol
31 is BW because he said SRB2&K soundtrack
32 is either Logan or Callum I think
54 has to be Glaber (really he posted it in the topic who wouldn't have guessed it)
56 has been mentioned before and is Kyas/Luminous

Where's my cookie?

Yeah, I figured my answers would stick out like a sore thumb. Unsurprisingly, they're easily the biggest ones as well.

Number 56 on "How did you find SRB2?" is SonicMaster iirc
Nope, it's BW.

And 4 on the other one.

54 has to be Glaber (really he posted it in the topic who wouldn't have guessed it)
Only Glaber would make such a suggestion, because only Glaber would such a fuss about a bug. He's 83 on the other question btw.

56 has been mentioned before and is Kyas/Luminous
85 on other one.

Completely random and useless information FTW![/QUOTE]

Heh, trying to guess who posted what on the comments is fun. How many of the devs actually posted something there? I think I'd have a good time seeing how many Sky Saints I can identify in the last section.

Pretty sure it wouldn't take a rocket scientist to find out which one is mine.

No. 26 sounds like SMS, I didn't know he was still around.

Also No. 23 has to be a dev or an oldbie.

EDIT: No. 45, I know who you are! (I should do this in the chatroom... sorry)

Last edited:
JEV3 said:
Pretty sure it wouldn't take a rocket scientist to find out which one is mine.

I'm guessing... 39?

Also, I'm one of the few people that voted 'Other' on least favorite gametype. I was the one who dislikes Co-op but likes Single Player.

Heh heh! Guess ya can't find which one is mine...

But still, it would be awesome going through Arid Canyon at night, wouldn't it?

Nope, it's BW.
I could've sworn I read it on SM's wiki page or something. I could be wrong though.
And 4 on the other one.
I didn't answer number 10.
Only Glaber would make such a suggestion, because only Glaber would such a fuss about a bug. He's 83 on the other question btw.
lol?
85 on other one.
kk

Surveys are fun :D

Edit: Also, on number 10, 5 looks almost like something FoxBlitzz would say unless I'm mistaken, and 6 screams SENKU SENKU to me.

Last edited:
On Q10, 28 needs to keyboard + Mouse & Config their stuff. I mean, come ON, you can even plug in a controller for craps sake.

And seriously, 42.

And of course, I typo my response :P

On 31 someone did an entire review or something. o_o I'm surprised that someone actually bothered to do something like that.

The 2D mode with Night's axis is actually a neat idea. Well, I think that person meant you play on a 2D map that can go in circles. Making a real circuit map.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back