Goo Lagoon (Match/Tag)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazz

First of all, I must note that this has absolutely nothing to do with the location from the Spongebob TV show. I just stole the name for kicks. :)

Anyway, this map is essentially a two level landmass situated in the middle of a lake of goo. (hence the map's name) Weapons are spread out over both levels, so in order to dominate the opposition you must be able to fight at both long range and short range.

This is a Rail/Bomb map. The lower area has 4 bomb ring spawns, while the upper area has 2 rail ring spawns. Be careful of sniper fire from the ridge above!

*NOTE* This map replaces MAP98 (Airborne Temple Zone) *NOTE*

Screenshots:

View of the ridge:

Piston room:

Goo spewing:

View off ridge:

Download Link:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/oo7jqs

As usual, suggestions/comments are greatly appreciated.

Happy Hunting!

Looks good, but one question. Will it work online? Or will it kick you out because its too big to download?

You should wait until about three more days until then.. wait, three more days is the 4th of July.. *railed*

Maybe I don't understand...

To Fish Hook:

This map was netgame-tested twice over the last two days, and this map worked perfectly.

To Penopat:

Were you inferring that I should have submitted this to contest?
If you were, thanks, thats a compliment in itself! :)

This is one fun map! I used it in a hind and seek, and it took me 10 minutes to find one person! Keep up the good wads!

Jazz said:
Were you inferring that I should have submitted this to contest?
If you were, thanks, thats a compliment in itself! :)

Well, I didn't say your map was actually good. I was just saying that you should enter it in the contest.
If you want actual criticism, please enter it in the contest. Besides, there's not much of a point not to. I just hate it when people release levels a couple days before the contest deadline.

Speaking of which, where the hell is the new contest...

Penopat said:
Well, I didn't say your map was actually good. I was just saying that you should enter it in the contest.

Noted. :|

Only reason why I'm not submitting this to contest is because I promised myself that I would not submit any maps to the contest until I made at least ten maps. This one is map #9.

I want to do myself justice when I start submitting my levels to the contest. On that note, I plan to submit some in the upcoming contest...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back