• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Stardust's Wacky Workbench

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look Amazing Hedgefox!

The new level's skybox looks awesome, i hope you keep moving on because the levels looks great!

Circuit Attack (V3?) Progress.

Haven't updated you lot in a while, so I'm here to do so.

srb20056.png

Emerald Isle is done. There was a lot of bug-fixing and level design choices that had to be made, but that's one main half of the release out of the way.

srb20057.png

As for Marine Chateau Zone... It's layout is almost done. However, I may need to make it look less bland and such, before releasing the next version.

As for future plans? Well...

srb20058.png

We'll see. ;)

Haven't updated you lot in a while, so I'm here to do so.

View attachment 10879

Emerald Isle is done. There was a lot of bug-fixing and level design choices that had to be made, but that's one main half of the release out of the way.

View attachment 10880

As for Marine Chateau Zone... It's layout is almost done. However, I may need to make it look less bland and such, before releasing the next version.

As for future plans? Well...

View attachment 10881

We'll see. ;)

WOAH
(See Swift The Cat)
WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Holy shit, you are going all the way with this, huh?
good luck buddy! and take your time.

Both levels look good Swift! my only concern with your character is the...Ribbon? uh, it's probably the fact it lacks shading. anyways, do you know when you're gonna release these?

Last edited:
Both levels look good Swift! my only concern with your character is the...Ribbon? uh, it's probably the fact it lacks shading. anyways, do you know when you're gonna release these?

Circuit Attack will be updated soon.

The character you're refering to, is called Swift, idek when he'll be released. It depends what happens next. and if I can do his next frames and get someone to lua unique moves for him

Project Enhanced Progress?

I can't decide on a final name, I swear. Anyways, I haven't posted here for a while, but I made some progress on PE.

srb20997.png

Pasture Meadows(Meadow Match) has taken some inspiration from LFZ, JVZ, GFZ and especially 2.2... in some sense. It's less of a thok-fest, but doesn't include too much platforming to get in the way.

srb20998.png

There is also new areas to add onto the map. Caves are also a thing.

srb20999.png

Nightfall Plateau(Jade Valley) has been changed to seperate it from MMZ as well. It's now night(of course, judging from the name!) with a darker brightness and colourmap.

srb21001.png

Not too much has been changed... yet. I may plan to make some more changes to the maps as time goes on.

srb21002.png

NFZ is the latest map that got changed and it's.... on the same level as Jade Valley, I suppose. There's a storm going on outside, with the clouds brewing in the sky, while the whole area is more darker, especially the inside sections.

srb21003.png

However, that's not all of it. The water is no longer goo and the level design has been changed around it. Most of the waterfalls will also push you down, so watch out for that.(It's also handy for preventing Knuckles hiding on a wall somewhere!)

Long time no see. I haven't posted here in... over a year? So, here's what I've been up to.

attachment.php

https://giant.gfycat.com/YellowishDiligentIcelandichorse.webm

You may have seen this around on the official SRB2 discord or something, but South Island Re-imagined is a level pack that aims to bring the original Sonic 1 zones to SRB2, each with original layouts and twists to boot. As of now, I've started on GHZ1. While I may only post progress when something big enough has been done, I'll post all the other changes around on the SRB2 discords,(SRB2 OS, SRB2 CS, KK.etc) so stay tuned for that.

Attachments

• sirtestthing.png
    sirtestthing.png
    182.6 KB · Views: 685
Last edited:
Sonic 1 in 3D? Yes please. I look forward to seeing this develop.

Man, I remember when I would have scoffed at the idea of a GHZ skinned zone looking good, and even if 2.0's redo of Sapphire Falls called that judgement into question, you've gone and made something quite a few steps beyond, there.

Looking forward to it!

Hills, Meadows and Gauntlets.

Heya, it's been a while and now that 2.2 is finally out, I've been busy on some level ideas I had.

First off, I've ported GHZ1 to 2.2, with some refinements and changes with the new features 2.2 brings such as swinging springs.
srb20086.png

It'll be a while before I have anything more to show off since I kinda have other things to do first before coming back to this, so please be paitent meanwhile!
srb20058.gif

Next is something I've been working on since about... 2 days ago?
srb20055.gif

Yeah, it's another Meadow remake. However, this one is completely remade from scratch and while it's famiilar... it's also very different. It won't be out for a while since I plan to have this as part of a map pack with the same sort of idea as this.
srb20056.gif

Lastly, I'm making my own take on a boss rush level, while taking some cues from a scrapped zone from a certain android remake...
srb20059.gif

And that's all I have to show off for now. Not too much going on, but not too little either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back