Sonic The Hedgehog: The Movie (Anime Thing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cue

ALAM STOP BREAKING THE S
Me said:
[16:17:25] <Cueball61> So yeah, I have the STHTM DVD Edition Lying around somewhere and I wanted to know, is it worth much? I hear a lot about it being very rare all over the net but I need to know what you think...?

Meh

Um, does this really belong in the SRB2 suggestions and Help section?
Besides I don't get what you're saying.

Shu said:
Um, does this really belong in the SRB2 suggestions and Help section?
Besides I don't get what you're saying.

Crap, I did it again, I went away from my pc and came back thinking I left it on the forum I was going to put it in and finding out it's the wrong forum :|

Move please Shuffle?: :|

Shu said:
I don't get what you're saying.
He is asking if The Sonic The hedgehog movie is worth anything because he has heard on the net it was rare. Sadly Cueball I don't know what it is worth or if it is "rare" if I find out anything I will be sure to let you know.

No, it really isn't rare. At least a VHS copy isn't.
And it's not like there aren't OVA torrents all over the internet. I actually have one myself. So, yeah. :|

I really don't think the DVD version is anymore special than the VHS one. You can easily find either on Amazon or eBay.
Unless you have some weird sorta "Special Special Ha Ha" version. :roll:

I picked up the DVD version (again. My old copy snapped in half) at my local video store for about six bucks a couple of weeks ago. The DVD version is slightly better; aside from the clearer picture, there's also Japanese audio and Jap-to-English subtitles (All new, not ripped from the English movie's old script), not to mention the fact that it's just a wee bit more uncut (Sonic flipping Metal Eggman off for the instawin)

Yay for being able to change the topic title to make discussion of the actual movie and not just rarety!

There's a lot of uncut stuff in there, including eggman harassing the president's daughter and tails grabbing her chest XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back