issue #129 Archie comics

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlejust

Annoyed-by-my-lame-username
What was *Meet tails parents* all about?? if its againts the law dont tell me now if you excuse me im going to get me my money..... look!! a flying bird *runs*

You wouldn't expect to see a bird that don't fly, now would you?

Except, of course, if it was an emu or an ostrich.

This is not Moogle Cavern's fluff forum. You need SOME content here. Your post doesn't make much sense, either ^_^()

Its all about meeting Tails' parents. Whats wrong with that? Why should it be against the law? Whats a bird got to do with any of this?

maybe i should go to the suggestions and help forum and post what id like for 1.09? or ask again in proper grammer
both
In the episode "Meet Tails Parents" Who were Tails parents (like uh personalities, why tails was seperated, stuff like that)
I said:
..... look!! a flying bird.....
it was a chicken

I have that issue!!! Sonic is still in space right so he comes to this space port where he finds Tails's parents which have been stuck there for like 5 years or something because access to earth was complety cut off. Im not sure how they got there in the first place. :P Then Sonic escapes back to earth in a shuttle craft. Thats all I can remember. I have the copy somewhere so I might scan it later.

Shadow Hog said:
To be honest, I don't think very many of us here pay attention to the comics nowadays...

I actually got back into it after missing about a hundred or so issues. I think it's entertaining enough for me to spend $2.19 a month on it.

Shadow Hog said:
To be honest, I don't think very many of us here pay attention to the comics nowadays...

I don't like it anymore. It's missing it's old charm. Look at the Sonic Firsts comic in SMC to see what I mean.

Well, the comic has certainly lost it's charm, but I prefer some of the later issues to the earlier ones. As the comic aged, the story gained a much more mature feel, and the stories had more substance. The comic was at it's peak around the Mecha Madness era, IMO. (That is, everything before issue #50, when they started pulling that Sonic Adventure crap)

Well, I'm a SatAM fan, so I'm really just compairing the comic to the series. It's MY opinion, remember. =/

True, true... for instance, I know at least ONE person who thinks the Adventure style is awful (I dunno why, I don't see anything wrong with it) while the mohawk-Sonic is the best Sonic style ever created (now THAT I think was awful, a complete lack of ANY attention to character model... Didn't they even PLAY Sonic 2 for reference?...). People's opinions vary very much.

I for one have only read the first issue (its on SMC+)and saw the covers of all the others, well i am in New Zealand one of the stupidist places to try and find sonic
now for a totally pointless sentence

I had lisagne for breakfast, sushi =lunch cordon bleu for dinner yesterday

littlejust said:
I for one have only read the first issue (its on SMC+)and saw the covers of all the others, well i am in New Zealand one of the stupidist places to try and find sonic
now for a totally pointless sentence

I had lisagne for breakfast, sushi =lunch cordon bleu for dinner yesterday

English is the native language of New Zealand, isn't it?

Because I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back