Post your pics/art here!

I did this in Paint so it ain't that good...
21836876si7.png
The reason sonic carachters don't drink...
Tails: DUH! I always have two Tails!

---------- Post added at 07:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------

Is that a alien from an old arcade game? http://imgfave.com/search/space fury

Last edited by a moderator:
cU75NG5.png

Working on standing protagonist sprites, just for a general idea on how they're going to need to look ingame. First row is the normal palette, second row is the swap for second player, third row is just misc/old stuff.

So, been doing some more sketches recently, been trying to get better at drawing vehicles. Said vehicles happen to both be tanks.
SphereTank.png

AntiAirTank.png

Among other things, I've also been working on the looks of characters of mine some more.

PastelAndCirrus2014.png

First off is one of my first decent multi-character pics, with Pastel and Cirrus. The two of them grew up together before Cirrus had to move away, but later on in life the ran into each other again in a big city, and have since regained their friendship.

OscuridadConceptV2.png

This here, Is Oscuridad. A crazy ex-science officer in the military, discharged for his reckless experiments that he performed under the radar using the tools he was given for other tasks. His dream was creating a immortal soldier, but in the process he mutated himself beyond help after being kicked out.

RyanMaxwell2014.png

This is Ryan Maxwell, who worked along side Oscuridad before they were both discharged. He had helped Oscuridad in the early stages of the project before things got out of hand, when he saw the outcome of the project was grim he started to worry about his safety. After being discharged, he ransacked their research station of any research he did, in hopes of stopping the project.

AltoFreezorStratus2014.png

Been working on Freezor some more, trying to figure out his legs will work, currently he is missing the lower halves of both of them, having them replaced with some cybernetic legs and feet.

It feels like it's kinda not there. I can imagine some sort of 16th run fitting in there nicely.

Last edited:
I was going to draw something serious, but then I didn't. So, here's instead something super-rushed, very lazy, and dumb.

Y6AjFTa.png

Also, I just took the colors from my palette mod because I am an awful lazy person.

Here's something I little more better that I did a while ago.

beewouow.gif

http://sapphirecontrol.net/scgame/csgame-roguelike.mp3

this is intended to be bgm for "challenge" sections of the game I'm working on. One idea I had was an infinite random level generator, and if that pulls through, this would be the bgm for that.
Cool stuff! In my opinion, it takes too long (almost three minutes) to get to a melody. I think I would put a shorter instance of the melody earlier in the music so it doesn't get boring. (I love the melodic part, btw.)

Man, I totally want to play a Sonic game with this music playing in the background. Nice! (And, just for the sake of data, I prefer it "light on the bassline" like it is.)

Cool stuff! In my opinion, it takes too long (almost three minutes) to get to a melody. I think I would put a shorter instance of the melody earlier in the music so it doesn't get boring. (I love the melodic part, btw.)
Yeah, was wondering about that. I'll see what I can do. If this ends up being part of an "infinite" mode, longer is better.

33vdbgn.gif

I don't know, just spriting.

I love this, but something about one of the folds of the cloth is bugging me. The fold over its left leg (viewer's right} sort of switches between one angle and the next. Dunno if you fixed that by now or not though (you probably did}

Otherwise looks pretty solid, as usual :P

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back