Stuff to put in SRB2ME (DISCUSSION TOPIC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, we'd have n00bs running around saying "lolz look at mah uber-hard lvl betcha cant beat it ololol pwnt" when it's reallya few platforms, millions of Jetty-Syns and a Game Over sector. Although that happens anyways, just without the Game Over sector.

Jacy said:
Make the levels have chao keys that lead to a chao garden like in SA2B.
I can't see this working. Chao Gardens are not a good idea for a classic-styled Sonic game like SRB2, and Chao Gardens are far too complex to program into something like Doom.

It's not that they're too complex to program as much as they're pointless. Chao gardens will not be in SRB2. If you want to raise Chao, go play SA2.

Rapier said:
It'd be better if you could type Help then a command in the console, and it gives you a good detailed description of what that command does.

It already does that, somewhat, but not for all commands.

MegamanZero29292 said:
What if, there was an unlockable to where you could have a chao garden with 8 chao, There are many people that like chao, so maybe you could attempt to create some sort of Chao Garden(If you can make a cha garden, don't use bad looking chao sprites(Like Chao Wad for instance))
Mystic said:
It's not that they're too complex to program as much as they're pointless. Chao gardens will not be in SRB2. If you want to raise Chao, go play SA2.

Karuno said:
MegamanZero29292 said:
What if, there was an unlockable to where you could have a chao garden with 8 chao, There are many people that like chao, so maybe you could attempt to create some sort of Chao Garden(If you can make a cha garden, don't use bad looking chao sprites(Like Chao Wad for instance))
Mystic said:
What if you don't have SA2 OR SA? (That includes Battle and Dx Director's cut)
Or better yet, any -Shot-

Then play Sonic advance, Sonic advance 2, or sonic pinball party. They all have chao gardens in them

glaber said:
Then play Sonic advance, Sonic advance 2, or sonic pinball party. They all have chao gardens in them
I was only joking, we all know A sonic Fan would at least have SOME sort of Sonic Game with an interactive chao Garden, Though If anyone said it would be a hangout, you could do what you did with God...NO DUMMY, YOU CAN'T USE THIS IN MULTIPLAYER! Speaking of Which I have one Last Suggestion...

MegamanZero29292 said:
Also, What if you could play splitscreen multiplayer, because maybe you have a brother or a sister that likes Srb2 as well, and plus, not many people like to join a netgame with only one person. And it might even increase the amount of Players....maybe....

It's already in the current version!! What did you think the "Two Player" option in the Multiplayer section was for???

EDIT: Didn't you read what Mystic said about chao gardens? They are definitely not going to be in SRB2.

This game is supposed to be based on the Classic Sonic games, and neither Sonic 1, 2, 3 or CD had chao gardens, so that's another good reason why chao gardens can't, won't and shouldn't be in SRB2... EVER...

MegamanZero29292 said:
What if, there was an unlockable to where you could have a chao garden with 8 chao, There are many people that like chao, so maybe you could attempt to create some sort of Chao Garden(If you can make a chao garden, don't use bad looking chao sprites)
Chao garden officially in srb2 1.1 = Worlds largest hangout.
Yea... Chao gardens in srb2 are a major no-no.

MegamanZero29292 said:
Also, What if you could play splitscreen multiplayer, because maybe you have a brother or a sister that likes Srb2 as well, and plus, not many people like to join a netgame with only one person. And it might even increase the amount of Players....maybe....
It would be abused, why? people with my internet speed can only host a srb2 netgame with maxplayers at 6, having the splitscreen in netplay would mean that i can get less people into my server because somebody decided to use splitscreen.

I thought it did... I think I remember when I did that with my brother on a netgame, with Aled being Player 1 and me Player 2. As there's only a talk button for Player 1, I couldn't speak unless I used Aled's talk key.

But chances are that it's a total trick of my memory...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back