HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sik

Today, 23th June (note, at this moment it's 11:35 PM), is the birthday of Sonic.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SONIC!!!

That's all.

Well, I didn't feel too obligated to celebrate it in any way. The closest I ever came to it was reach my one billionth point in Sonic Pinball Party and genuinely accessed The Moon Zone for the first time. Also listened to Wacky Workbench Zone Past Mix.

No, 14 years since the first game... He's age-fixed to 15... But remember that he lives in the future, and we don't know the year...

Sik said:
No, 14 years since the first game... He's age-fixed to 15... But remember that he lives in the future, and we don't know the year...

*Thinks of Sonic CD time travel...*

Spazzo said:
*Thinks of Sonic CD time travel...*
I have a theory: these stones caused the change of the Amy change between Sonic CD (8) and Sonic Adventure (12).

Meh. either one will do. Both were quite annoying.

In Sonic CD, at the end of the first level when you see Amy and she keeps hugging you, I had fun and wasted some time there. Then, when the clock reached 9:59:39, I tried to get away, but SHE KEPT HOLDING ON! I was stuck! AMY LEAD TO MY DOWNFALL!

JetKrazy said:
In Sonic CD, at the end of the first level when you see Amy and she keeps hugging you, I had fun and wasted some time there. Then, when the clock reached 9:59:39, I tried to get away, but SHE KEPT HOLDING ON! I was stuck! AMY LEAD TO MY DOWNFALL!
Jump for get free. Hovewer, I still remember that I was running at full speed (enough for show the shoes as an 8), I was near to the goal and PAF Amy catch me... ARGH!!!

Sik said:
Jump for get free. Hovewer, I still remember that I was running at full speed (enough for show the shoes as an 8), I was near to the goal and PAF Amy catch me... ARGH!!!

I did, but you can't get far when you jump from Amy's arms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back