Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sep

Had to test someone else's MB, sepwich is giving me errors. That and its emailing me critical disk space warnings, which i can't figure out as this is a 10 gig space / 100 gig bandwidth server :X

:roll: Duh.

Mystic Edit: Do NOT test the curse censor. This is your final warning.

Jason Edit: Yay, more words it does not know! :lol: I dunno, I like "No shirts!" better then "Duh."

Who needs a forum? I mean, it is pretty good that he gives you one, but you only need it if you're in a big company, or you're doing a good project, or something like that.
I have nothing against forums, though.

Why do you think I pointed the Sonic 2Z forums here? It saves bandwidth on the server, and I don't really need my own forums...

I've never been a big fan of making forums, but you don't need a big company to have one.

It is true that most people make it to seem they have a higher status on...the internet? I dunno, i dont need an MB for that, the .com itself is a legend in its own mind. Srb2's here for srb2 talk, plain and simple. Having a fanbase for VG's, especially ones you created yourself, helps build on the game itself. Ofcourse I only made my sepwich forum because it was more easily done through forum than email to setup FTP accounts. Sadly, this is the busiest one of my forums have ever been :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back