I know nobody makes wads for people but here me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

komet

I know nobody makes wads for people but here me out.

You guys please im beggin you as im typin on my knees right now can u make a shadow wad and a knuckles wad that can go super and go the real color of knuckles when he goes super. Cause I dont understand why would u make this awesome knuckles but u can't make him have his same awesome super color white and red I think it's white and red I don't know but come.

Now for Shadow The HEDGEHOG my favorite character now Shadow hes awesome and hes the 2 best character in the sonic franchise I think shadow should have better skatin frame thats all I really want to see is a really good skatin frame for shadow and his super to look cooler like sonics is so all you Shadow fans that know how to make character wads should make a Shadow wad cause thats what I want to see. Now u guys don't got to make it but take it into consideration that goes for knuckles fan to please take it into consideration but whatever you do dont change the new knuckles wad just add the right super knuckles color.

Yeah

um

NO.

:3

Yellow is the super color because it's the most noticeable color in Multiplayer, so you WILL know who is super. Also, super is Sonic only in single player because it makes him more special compared to Tails and Knux, who can fly/glide/climb. Plus, that Shadow wad Crispy made is ALL you are getting.

Uh. No. We don't do requests here. IIRC, there was a Shadow WAD for 1.09.4. I dunno if it is ported over to 2.0. Also, you spelling and grammar is horrible.

Topic is now closed.

Also, your spelling and grammar is horrible.
Fixed.

On this topic, you can't make a character go super outside of match, and they will be yellow regardless. This is for gameplay reasons, and we're not changing it.

If you want to go Super Knuckles as originally done in S3K, I'd suggest playing S3K. The Super forms in SRB2 match were actually called "Power Stone" mode in development for obvious parallels, so we don't really care that they don't look like they did in S3K.

As for the creation of a Shadow WAD, many of them were made for 1.X, so expect someone will eventually get around to making one for 2.X, but I suggest you not whine about how long it takes unless you're willing to make it yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back