• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Xkower's Fancy Bowties (Wip)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xkower8181

Hi it's me Xkower and this time a got a quality project about BOWTIES! (color changing shoes, top hats aren't you have enough of these type of wads but here another!)
It's based on Nomekop's Second Color lua but i will edit it to not clash with that one wad (so that means the bowtie will have multiple colors! :D)
RzrEGC3.png

Yes this is a Fancy Chuckles but it only needs an top hat (PS. This will also be conpatible with Top Hat too for more fancyness)
hgeBOx1.png

Seems Sonic don't like that bowtie
v7bwkpp.png

Is he neutral about it or does he likes it?
nJpLJcV.png

HYPER FUSION OF FANCYNESS
Progress: Early but not Very Early aka Alpha stage (Now the code is finished and only thing i need to set up are sprites!)
I hope i will finish it and everyone in the universe will be saved.

Edit: Added the screen shots of alpha version!!

Last edited:
Glad that my second color mod helped people realize that yes, capechase items can color change too. Though, I may have to step things up if I am going to hope to win...
after all, there can only be one.

Last edited:
The side frame for the bowtie is too fat for a bowtie.
I looks okay for me but it's mine first good looking side sprite so yeah
Edit: Oh sorry i was thinking about the other side sprite but the original side sprite was actually thinner so I'm going to fix it.
Edit2: So I recreated the bowtie side original sprite so here it is
BA1ihXRb.png

Yeah this is how the original looked
rTWt5Psb.png

Chuckles demonstrates the original side bowtie

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back