Resource icon

Dimpsuu

Dimpsy
kart0016.gif

Suddenly you hear a shitty overpowered recolor and his overpowered qualities. Even SRB2Kart couldn't escape Hyper Mystic Sonic, with his wide-opened mouth, not even hitting him in his toe could stop him.

This time in SRB2Kart, HMS comes with 2 versions, a standard release with just the kart and sounds and a script that you can add on top that will unleash his full potential. Visually he also appears in all his 2.0 glory as opposed to the updated Sonic in SRB2Kart already, making him a nice vintage character to use.

kart0013.png

His stats are high speed and low weight, so he's pretty standard if you've noticed some of the more recent mods (probably from me especially), but it's the script that makes him the most unique. Unleash full speed at all times and even be able to attack opponents by pressing brake after building up a lot of speed. However I don't know how wise it'd be to do an All-HMS match in anything but Race due to the nature of the character with the script attached being well... invincible.

kart0020.gif

Attachments

• kart0017.gif
    kart0017.gif
    3 MB · Views: 740
  • kart0018.gif
    kart0018.gif
    4.8 MB · Views: 650
  • kart0019.gif
    kart0019.gif
    3.2 MB · Views: 643
  • KCL_HMS123311-R1.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 846
Last edited:
I can certainly say that this put a smile on my face. Welcome to releases!

Attachments

• kart0022.gif
    kart0022.gif
    7.8 MB · Views: 864

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back