• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Srb2 world with pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've have just finished a C.T.F. & a two coop levels and I will be finished with more later!

I've have just finished a C.T.F. & a two coop levels and I will be finished with more later!

CTF powaaaaaaaa !

Another game that seems to have good level design. Snif. I sorely lack. I am always happy to see new mods! Eager to test it right out. Hmm ... if I can ... I love the style virtual, but the ruins (ancient) does not coherent with the style matrix (technology) ... Or he will put textures organized to maintain coherence this original theme!

I have just finished Mystic temples( what used to be called Mystic zone)I will post a picture of it later on.

More original names plox. Don't make this project bad, it looks like it actually has good potential...
Maybe name 'em Sacred Temples?

Sacred Temples it is! I also have made this new racing level
srb20008.png
for some reason the pics keep haveing missing parts when I take the pics like the FOF's are gone some times ethier its the resolution ,just the computer or program .any wayI still dont know what to call this level any ideas? Plus he building isnt floating it just looks like it because the rings came out weird in the picture.also I'm thinking of releaseing a beta ,mabye but how do i do this?????

When I make a beta I will remove all the secret levels (only one will be their) I feel very excited to make a beta ( still need to know how to do a beta) and I hope evreyone will write more encourageing comments than non encourageing comments about the beta. I might realase the beta in One week If I work on it very hard ,because I still need to make the credits to give credit to all this sites I got textures from some were from a disc I bought.

Last edited:
Sacred Temples it is! I also have made this new racing level
srb20008.png

Also I'm thinking of releaseing a beta ,mabye but how do i do this?????

When I make a beta I will remove all the secret levels (only one will be their) I feel very excited to make a beta ( still need to know how to do a beta) and I hope evreyone will write more encourageing comments than non encourageing comments about the beta. I might realase the beta in One week If I work on it very hard ,because I still need to make the credits to give credit to all this sites I got textures from some were from a disc I bought.

That looks beautiful and incredible! I love it, I want to play it NOW!

Anyways, for a beta just take the specific maps you would like and import them into a wad, I think you save the maps separately and import them into a new wad. OR, duplicate the existing wad and remove the maps you don't want in the duplicate so as to keep the wads in the original file.

For example if your wad has say maps: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, A1, A2, A3.
Duplicate the wad and remove maps you don't want in to leave in the maps for the beta e.g. 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, A1.

Sounds confusing at first but re read it a few times and you'll hopefully get understand what I'm saying.

Let's hope the rest of the wad has that beautiful scenery! Keep it up!

...Am I the only person that thinks thats really ugly custom texture use, and looks not that much better than 1.09 Castle Eggman Act 2 without them?

...Am I the only person that thinks thats really ugly custom texture use

That blue cliff wall texture looks cheesy almost anywhere, so no, you're not.

The level actually looks fairly entertaining, if not a lagfest. O_O

...Am I the only person that thinks thats really ugly custom texture use, and looks not that much better than 1.09 Castle Eggman Act 2 without them?
I guess I could use a diffrent texture but which one??

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

That blue cliff wall texture looks cheesy almost anywhere, so no, you're not.

The level actually looks fairly entertaining, if not a lagfest. O_O
Well, so far their is not a single lag (for now) im hopeing to that it doesnt lag because the freedom fighter base lags so much i may have to take it of :(

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

I have just finished Mystic temples( what used to be called Mystic zone)I will post a picture of it later on.
Remember when I said this???!! TADA!!!PICS!
srb20020.png
srb20019.png
srb20018.png
see I told you some of the times the FOFs seem to go away in the pics I still dont know why though( looks alot beter that this picture ugly pic )
srb20017.png
srb20016.png
srb20015.png
srb20021-1.png
please dont ask about the water im working on it!Though it looks pretty good!
srb20014.png
i couldn't take a picture of every thing together becasue of a problem Im still working on ,it comes out at the begining of sacred temples though they dont look very sacredly or templey.......anyway I finished sacred temples and showed you the pics just as I promised!!but the game doesnt really make the hub all dissaper or something its just my computer!

mikey6018, those levels are the most "catchy" levels I've ever seen, they are very very beutiful and full of detail, please for the sake of the community NEVER abandon this project!

Dude, that race level looks so cool! It almost makes me feel like I'm in some sort of "Government: Rep. VS. Dem" game. That building sort of resembles the White House. :P

I have just finished making hoops by replaceing the night bumper I made it into a hoop took some work though it looks nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back