Suggestions

More suggestions of mine!:

• A wall version of the Culling Plane.
  • An action that runs a script when called, similar to Linedef Type 415.
  • An action that goes to a set state when certain player control buttons are being pressed at the time; i.e, if the required player control buttons in Var 1 are being used (e.g, spin, jump, ring fire, etc), the object calling the action will go to the state set in Var 2.

A side effect to the Intangible From Above/Below FOFs which makes the player always rendered in front of the sector (like the Classic Sonic games). It would be best if it was only in 2D mode though...

A side effect to the Intangible From Above/Below FOFs which makes the player always rendered in front of the sector (like the Classic Sonic games). It would be best if it was only in 2D mode though...
That'd be very useful, but can't you pull off the same trick (sort of) with platforms that you can jump through the bottom of?

Don't add in "Not a Thok fast zone" adding that zone in circuit is just an invitation for Glaber syndrome levels.

Don't add in "Not a Thok fast zone" adding that zone in circuit is just an invitation for Glaber syndrome levels.
Okay, can you please keep stuff about the Circuit rotation in the topic about the Circuit rotation?

And I don't even know what point you're trying to make or how Not a Thokfest Zone has anything to do with what you call "Glaber Syndrome".

I don't even think Glaber Syndrome makes any sense now. Its such a vague term nowadays, but then again, only Glaber truly uses it anyway. I swear Glaber syndrome used to be "Glaber makes awful maps", not "awful ports/gimmicks"

Some effects that work by score, like a linedef executor that only executes it's effect when your current score is 100,000. This could be interesting in a game of chaos, where the field gets bigger when someone gets a high-enough score (Also, add chaos as a gametype in the suggestions as well, which has probably been repeated a bajillion times, but I just want to vote for it) There could be a secret that workd by score, so when you have over 1,000,000 points in one game of singleplayer, it will unlock something, if combined with the finished singleplayer option, this option will only unlock after you finish the game with this much score; otherwise, the secret unlocks the moment you get the right score. There could be a score attack option as well, or a ring attack option, where features could be unlocked by grabbing a total record of rings and score, in which case, the Time Attack option is replaced by "Trials" which dawns a sub-menu of Time, Score, and Rings. Also, there can be a time bonus of 100,000 when you manage to finish within one second of a map's timelimit (Only if a timelimit is set) just like in Sonic 3 and S3&K. Also, a Ferris Wheel polyobject effect, where the polyobject moves in a perfect circle around a point, with an extra parameter of setting the axis of rotation, with an extra parameter of being able to set it as an ellipse or a circle.

Moving flying "?" boxes from Super Mario World for Mario Mode. I would like to see something like that actually implemented. :3

My idea is a new item box. The fly box. Makes you fly no matter what character you are.
Not a good idea but at first I thought you were going with something simalar like this: Flying Item Boxes (or floating)
Red_Flying_Block_NSMBDIY.png

Whenever a custom character with voiceclips has multiple lines and taunts, they're randomly selected, but have the same chance of being picked again as something else, resulting in taunts being the same multiple times. Once, I managed to get it 5 times! I suggest you make characters incapable of saying taunt, painsound, death, and kill victory sound twice in a row if they have more than one.

Knuckles Starts, anyone?

This could provide more possibilities for Knuckles-Only paths, such as a certain exit that only Knuckles can reach, and he starts somewhere other than Sonic and Tails.

Sonic and Tails don't get their own because Tails follows Sonic (In classics).

EDIT:

And the Master System Standard Room description on this website should instead say just vanilla SRB2 Gametypes, but also say "and EXE mod gametypes".

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 5, Members: 0, Guests: 5)

Back