Blaze the Cat RE WAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a lavender range in the 1.1 palette that would be just perfect for Blaze, why not use that?

JEV3 said:
There is a lavender range in the 1.1 palette that would be just perfect for Blaze, why not use that?
That's the thing, I am using the lightest of the lavenders, they're a lot darker than you'd think. :P Can anyone smell a 1.1 palette hack in the near future?
nitro_the_hedghog said:
You wouldn't have to manually edit them all, just use color remap in XWE
Nitro, look closely at Blaze's jacket in the screenshot, notice any thing different? I'm going to add more colors to the sprites to take advantage of the extra purples and lavenders, so remapping them isn't going to help me get that done.
Jadennova said:
how do you get hyper Blaze is it like 50 rings or a different WAD?
IT'S CALLED BURNING BLAZE!11!!!!111!! *shot* Really though, you need to get all seven chaos emeralds before it'll work.

Jadennova said:
IT'S CALLED BURNING BLAZE!11!!!!111!! *shot* Really though, you need to get all seven chaos emeralds before it'll work.[/quote]

OKAY OKAY Burining Blaze it is... man calm down...and aaawww all seven but I'm lazy what about just a WAD?

Jadennova said:
OKAY OKAY Burining Blaze it is... man calm down...and aaawww all seven but I'm lazy what about just a WAD?
I was just being sarcastic, doesn't anyone know what *shot* is used for anymore?
Also, you have no idea how many n00bs would just love to abuse a WAD of Burning Blaze, so no. Getting all seven emeralds isn't exactly hard, and gives you something to do if you're bored. Or you can try getting a complete game save, like every other lazy player in the community.

Dr.Pepper said:
Jadennova said:
I was just being sarcastic, doesn't anyone know what *shot* is used for anymore?
Also, you have no idea how many n00bs would just love to abuse a WAD of Burning Blaze, so no. Getting all seven emeralds isn't exactly hard, and gives you something to do if you're bored. Or you can try getting a complete game save, like every other lazy player in the community.
Okay I'll give it a shot Doc...and hows Mighty comming along?

Chrome said:
Thing is Dr.Pepper, your about the only one who uses it now.
That is true, although I've been trying not to use it, it's hard to resist. =P
Chrome said:
You missed a sprite too, I don't know what its called, but its when Super Sonic (or Burning Blaze, in this case), get knocked back from a powerful shot.

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj212/Blue9Knight/srb20018-1.png

You missed it on ShadowRE too. http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj212/Blue9Knight/srb20019.png
What do you mean "Missed a sprite"? I did get lazy half-way through making the super forms for either and decided not to do the super tipping frames, if that's what you mean.

Dr.Pepper said:
Jadennova said:
IT'S CALLED BURNING BLAZE!11!!!!111!! *shot* Really though, you need to get all seven chaos emeralds before it'll work.

Its Sol Emeralds>_<,BTW nice Blaze wad.

Dr.Pepper said:
Chrome said:
Thing is Dr.Pepper, your about the only one who uses it now.
That is true, although I've been trying not to use it, it's hard to resist. =P
Chrome said:
You missed a sprite too, I don't know what its called, but its when Super Sonic (or Burning Blaze, in this case), get knocked back from a powerful shot.

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj212/Blue9Knight/srb20018-1.png

You missed it on ShadowRE too. http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj212/Blue9Knight/srb20019.png
What do you mean "Missed a sprite"? I did get lazy half-way through making the super forms for either and decided not to do the super tipping frames, if that's what you mean.

Well, if you got lazy, then thats a different story, but lets take the final level in Mysticrealm for example. Those shots from eggman knock him back, and he has a frame for that. I guess you either forgot to do it, or didn't want to.

Just letting you know.

So those are shots of Eggman with the Sol Emerald WAD added? 0_0 I can't believe I missed that frame. I've been wanting to update the Sol emerald WAD to match the latest Burning Blaze form, so I could fix that while I'm at it.
sonic260 said:
Blaze didn't turn into NiGHTS Burning Blaze when I added her and the Sol Emeralds
Is it the newest Sol Emerald WAD? You shouldn't have any problem when adding it with the launcher. That's what I always do, anyway.

I think he's talking about how much better the latest WAD is compared to the last version, which was easily comparable to AmyR in quality. :P

She seems to be missing some sprites for tipping over an edge; if you look at her from the side or to her front, she just stands there.

I think you need to try and make it to where Blaze's Shading doesn't turn into green, or red while she's purple, it makes no sense, She's got Purple color, Dark Purple Shading, but when you change her color... She's got Purple Skin then...GREEN SHADING?! wtf? shouldn't you change that?

Eliwood, take the time to look at some official art of Blaze in detail. I shouldn't have to tell you why I color-mapped some of her shading to green. :P
Turret 49 said:
She seems to be missing some sprites for tipping over an edge; if you look at her from the side or to her front, she just stands there.
I'm sorry about, I kinda cheaped out since most SRB2 characters already do the same thing. :P Don't worry, I'll fix that later for the 1.1 version.

Also, I've been considering updating Blaze again before 1.1. I don't like the way I did the shading, and her walking frames have no head movement. What do you guys think of this? I personally think it looks a little cleaner.
BLZE.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back