Jeck Jims' Highpoly MD2s

Since there is no Emerl.wad, you will have the freedom to replace whatever character you wish with Emerl.md2. That being said, metalanyone.wad inspired this model update, and is what I pair the model with.

Yup, if you wanted you could play as Sonic modeled as Tails. There's no rule against doing so (why would there be anyway), but it'd probably get really confusing very quickly.

TEAM ROSY UPDATE: 7/10/14
New Adds!
Amy/Rosy!
attachment.php

A mixture of the ideals of the SRB2 Rosy, as well as the sketches and artwork for the official Rosy. *NOTE Requires CYCL.md2 and HAMR.md2 to work with the MB's Rosy.

Cream
attachment.php

Not much has changed since 2.0 for this one... At a glance. Thanks to the powers of D00D64's Cream.wad her flying is able to look very nice! Unlike the rest so far, Cream has had no official "Classic" design, so this is where I start to use some creative freedom in make her fit in with the rest of the group. *NOTE CFLY.md2 is required for use with the MB's Cream.wad, and Chez.md2 is needed to replace the Cheese follower.

Emerl
attachment.php

Just as the case with Cream. I explored some freedom in making Emerl fit will style wise with the group. Because of that I based his design more on in-game sprites, which has a simplistic look. As well as proportioned him accordingly to SRB2. This model will work over any WAD. But I personally feel it fits best with METALANYONE.wad.

-Eggslimer to Continue on my quest to model the bosses faithfully. *SPNK.md2, TNKA.md2 3.0 0.0, and TNKB.md2 3.0 0.0 are required to see the boss die correctly.
attachment.php

MD2.dat updatesLike last time the completed MD2.dats are included, however the lines that are added for the specific new models in this updated can be found below.
METAL_ANYONE EMERL.MD2 3.0 0.0
CYCL CYCL.md2 3.0 0.0
HAMR HAMR.md2 3.0 0.0
AMY ROSY.md2 3.0 0.0
CFLY CFLY.md2 3.0 0.0
Cream Cream.md2 3.0 0.0
Chez Chez.md2 3.0 0.0
SPNK SPNK.md2 3.0 0.0
TNKA TNKA.md2 3.0 0.0
TNKB TNKB.md2 3.0 0.0
EGGN EGGN.md2 3.0 0.0

Why? I do not think that would happen, OBVIOUSLY it won't. I can understand Emerl copying anyone's moves and attacks, but I believe it won't, maybe as a character would be nice.

Thats such a bad statement, considering many people were thinking of replacing the metal anyone sprites with emerl ones :P.

I think everyone can agree with me that Jeck's Emerl Md2 is the cutest damn robot in srb2 history? Yes? Well then its settled.

Anyways, Jeck your md2s never get old, they are the mostly best models for srb2 and seeing that there's going to be more support for not only more MB characters but SRB2Kart 2.1 (Nice car Jeck), You might just be one of the best modelers for the community :D

I only hope to see some of the new in-game enemies get their md2s...

Eggman.wad, Eggpack.wad, Black Eggman.wad and Crawala Honcho need md2s.
But yeah good job though i agree with the one person on cream's update thread that the "blob effects" chao normally have in the games should be something cheese has. He also does not work when i try him:i press the ringslinger button and nothing happens, no attack of his or anything. (though it would make sense if objects were supposed to be in range)

Eggman.wad, Eggpack.wad, Black Eggman.wad and Crawala Honcho need md2s.
But yeah good job though i agree with the one person on cream's update thread that the "blob effects" chao normally have in the games should be something cheese has. He also does not work when i try him:i press the ringslinger button and nothing happens, no attack of his or anything. (though it would make sense if objects were supposed to be in range)
Okay, just to clear up your head: Eggman technically has an md2, but if you assign it, he will mash the shit out of the button and rotate because boss model physics. Black/Brak Eggman has an md2 by TheDoctor already and can also be replaced with Virt's Bowser Md2 for Brak.
Crawla Honcho already has an md2 as well, just go download Jeck's 2.0 model
Eggpack COULD use an MD2 but i believe it's currently in progress by TheDoctor. Now to continue with iceman's statement, please, PLEASE try to lower down the suggestions, and think about them before you suggest...

Okay, just to clear up your head: Eggman technically has an md2, but if you assign it, he will mash the shit out of the button and rotate because boss model physics. Black/Brak Eggman has an md2 by TheDoctor already and can also be replaced with Virt's Bowser Md2 for Brak.
Crawla Honcho already has an md2 as well, just go download Jeck's 2.0 model
Eggpack COULD use an MD2 but i believe it's currently in progress by TheDoctor. Now to continue with iceman's statement, please, PLEASE try to lower down the suggestions, and think about them before you suggest...

This. Although 2.0 models do need a few extra frames for 2.1.

Sorry, my mistake(though the weirdness that happens with the eggman model just confuses me since he uses the "RUN AWAY!" hurrying animation instead of pressing the button over and over), anyways i though the spine on rosy's back that goes through the back of her dress looked odd, especially when compared to the back spines on sonic, but anyways other than that these models are pretty good.(though i still recommend that cheese has the chao physics from SADX) Oh,and i figured out how to handle cream's attack(it has worse range than i thought)

This. Although 2.0 models do need a few extra frames for 2.1.

Erm, after toying around with the 2.0 md2s, in order for them to fit in with 2.1, they actually need LESS frames than 2.0, since the 1-up monitor isn't completely custom.

dude you are awesome I love your md2s! oh and could you make a md2 of modern sonic? please?!

If you're looking for a modern sonic md2, this is not your topic, i highly suggest checking out Virt the Fox's Md2 Pack for his modern sonic md2.

I think that's because the original offset for the model's placement is off compared to 2.1's 1-up monitor...

dig50oC.png

Is this what you're referring to? If so, all you really need to do is load the texture into any image editor with color replacement. Although, this came out replacing all of the blue on the left with a solid bar of green, so be careful.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back