• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

NiGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodles112

I am Working On A wad That replaces Super Sonic with NiGHTS. I have only 50% done so far but here is a screenshot.
srb20001.png

And here is a sprite.
1.png

Nights is not going to look too good in SRB2's current palette. SRB2 has only 4 purples right? It might look better in 1.1 palette when its out.

Can you finish it by the end of the year? That would be a great way to end the Year of NiGHTS!

Heh do you know how LONG I've been looking for something like this? ^_^ I really hope this project goes well. I did a bit of browsing and found a NiGHTS character WAD (unreleased) and NiGHTS looked a bit like a midget ^^'.

The Jester Spikes are a bit wide and they need to be longer.
Reala's Spikes curve inward while NiGHTS' points down
Also the striped pattern on the spikes need to be more visible. To me, it looks a bit like you put in random lines on them.

Odd, didn't I once say something about NiGHTS needing to be made into a WAD?

Anyway, the darker shading is a definite. It'd also be nice if you could not bend the feet backwards, because it just looks awkward that way.

That does look good Nitro... but to be honest, Noodle112's NiGHTS Sprite looks like it would fit SRB2's style much better than yours, even though it's not that perfect.

And by the way Noodles112, use the "bind" console command to help you to take screens without the console getting in the way.

Glaber Syndrome Type B Applied:
NiGHTS-1.png

Refferance was the box of NiGHTS into Dreams

Now in PNG flavor.

glaber said:
NiGHTS.jpg

Urmm... You should have made that a PNG before you uploaded it to PhotoBucket, since it automatically turns any bmps uploaded to jpgs, which is what it is now. =/

nitro_the_hedghog said:
I don't mean to come in and out-do you, but I think I'll do exactly that!
Nitro, the only things you "out-did" was the color choices and shading. The face looks kinda gross in my opinion, you totally forgot the eye lashes, if anything. The original sprite was fine, it just needs to be recolored and reshaded, and could use some slightly bigger eyes.

Monster Iestyn said:
glaber said:
NiGHTS.jpg

Urmm... You should have made that a PNG before you uploaded it to PhotoBucket, since it automatically turns any bmps uploaded to jpgs, which is what it is now. =/
Whops! Wasn't paying attention. *Goes to fix*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back