I LOVE the new message board pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fine with it, actually, but I feel there should be a specific logo designed for each time/month/special event. Now, it feels like there are random logos being placed there, for no reason.

Segmint said:
I'm fine with it, actually, but I feel there should be a specific logo designed for each time/month/special event. Now, it feels like there are random logos being placed there, for no reason.
We DO do that. The Easter one was up almost until June. It's about time we changed it, and a SRB1 joke is as good as any. I don't see any relevant holidays in June, do you?

Don't diss Sonikku's amazing MS Paint skills.

FoxBlitzz said:
You have no sense of humor, DashFox2007. Have you ever played SRB1?

There you go.

Yeah I did play srb1 and I do have a sense of humor, I just feel bad that I didn't save that easter sonic picture. :cry:

The messageboard picture changes on every page on my computer. O_o

EDIT: It still keeps changing! What the heck is going on? :?

Actually, no. It's back up, and replaced with a randomly changing image (most likely done through a PHP script). AJ forgot to remove the green transparency from the falling Knuckles image though.

Also, the navigation icons at the top are still broken.

Edit: Oh wait, the transparency issue got fixed.

Good, thought the site was going bazooks or something.

EDIT: Alright icons are back up! (I don't know if that's much though)

The logo right above me right now is a picture of Sonic attacking Eggman and saying, "Too slow!" at the bottom right corner. <Saves>

I dunno about this...having holiday ones also pop up don't really fit well...

Meh...I liked how it changed every month or so :|

I saved the one with knuckles in mid air abotu to throw a paper ball at sonic and tails is kinda walkign away having no idea why sonic is giving him a "I'm about to beat you" look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back