Super Mario Sunshine, Or Super Mario 64

Super Mario Sunshine, or Super Mario 64?

• Super Mario Sunshine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super Mario 64

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it in the Poll? There is your answer. But I was playing 64 last night and, oh... :lol: It brought back sweet memoeries... :lol:

I actually prefer Super Mario Sunshine. While you can't punch and whatnot the blast-from-the-past levels simply smell epic. Second, the shines were a little more creative. You also didn't have starts cluttering up missions when you're just trying to get a specific thing. SMS prevents the clutter by using the camera to focus in on the missions. Then the missions are separate from each other so you don't mix them up. I personally liked order to them rather than just doing everything you can then moving on.

Although the story line was freaky, I liked Super Mario Sunshine better. I felt a bit more free and you had more places to go than walk in a castle all day. I still love 64, however. ;P

Super Mario Sunshine has beautiful water effects, but SM64 takes the cake, easily. (haha, see wut i did ther? "Dear Mario, I've baked a cake for you" etc. loulz)

Chaos said:
Sunshine is better, because the graphics and bosses aren't so gay.
True, I sorta liked the Squid. I still havent gotten past the damn underwater levels, only the eel level. >_>

Oh crap. I forgot I named the eel Bacon on SM64! *mauled*

You know, SM64's graffix kicked some ass, back in the day. N64 games had nice blurring on their textures, instead of having awful pixelation like the Playstation did.

Neither! :P Honestly I don't play mario much. I used to play 64 but I was too little to remember most of it.

Shuffle said:
You know, SM64's graffix kicked some ass, back in the day. N64 games had nice blurring on their textures, instead of having awful pixelation like the Playstation did.
Sometimes it's too blurry and makes it kind of look ugly. Loz:Oot had some textures like that.

Well, I guess Super Mario 64 because of the good levels and memories.
Not to mention the Bowser fight in 64 was a lot better than in Sunshine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back